Windows 10: A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

Discus and support A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What can I do to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Belmares, Nov 30, 2023.

1. A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

What can I do to fix this

:)

Daniel Belmares, Nov 30, 2023

2. Windows 10 Security Center Service can't be started

I am also having a probem starting windows security center. When I did the following step: I found the following disabled:

Security center properties

Windows update properties

Security center WSCSV

Remote registry

net.tcp port sharing

internet connection sharing

COMODO LPS launcher

COMODO Internet security

Auto time zone update

Should these be enabled and if so how do I enable them?

I have no defense toward any threats at this time. Please help!!

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.
    • Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.
    • Locate for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Check whether the following services are Started and set to Automatic.

vickibaughman, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Windows keeps turning off the security center.

Hi Maninder,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R and type Services.msc then hit enter.
    • Services Console will appear.
    • Find Security Center Service on the right details pane > right click it choose properties >
    • Security Center Properties should appear > on the General Tab
    set start-up type to automatic (Delayed start)

• On service Status Stop and then Start.

If this does not works & error still continues then there are more chances that your system is infected

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with Security Center. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Borg 386 Win User

A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

1. A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it - Similar Threads - window defenses security

2. Is there anything i can do ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there anything i can do ?: I was recently filing a report for my universsity exams and all of a sudden my PC locked and asked for a password just as if I had just opened it. The problem here is that i NEVER had a password on this PC for the last 6 years, so i can not log in. I do now have a reset disk....
  3. Is there anything i can do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anything i can do ?: I was recently filing a report for my universsity exams and all of a sudden my PC locked and asked for a password just as if I had just opened it. The problem here is that i NEVER had a password on this PC for the last 6 years, so i can not log in. I do now have a reset disk....
  4. Is there anything i can do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Security Center" didn't show up in services What can I do?

"Security Center" didn't show up in services What can I do?: I tried to do the whole steps to get Security back like:Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.Locate for Remote Procedure Call RPC and Windows Management Instrumentation.Check whether the following services are Started and...
  6. "Security Center" didn't show up in services What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Security Center" didn't show up in services What can I do?: I tried to do the whole steps to get Security back like:Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.Locate for Remote Procedure Call RPC and Windows Management Instrumentation.Check whether the following services are Started and...
  7. A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it

A window defenses security center pop u can do anything I can close out of it: What can I do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-window-defenses-security-center-pop-u-can-do/4deae79b-72d2-400b-af96-42c6b99b1ca0
  8. How can I remove windows Defender security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove windows Defender security Center: Hi Every body. I am not able to disable windows defender sercurity. Sometime it automatically appear in taskbar. Actually, I want to disable entirely from my windows 10. Please teach me how to fix it. actually I have been using the third party antivirus software. So I...
  9. I literally can do anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally can do anything.: How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-literally-can-do-anything/a5140cbe-dd25-43d4-aebe-009e2e0db5a8"
  10. Computer screen blacks out before I can do anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer screen blacks out before I can do anything: I have an HP desktop computer running Win10 64bit, I cannot make use of the computer because the screen blacks out almost instantaneously. I assume it is a driver (Intel graphics and LG Monitor) problem but with the screen blacked out I cannot do any diagnosis. Does anyone...