Windows 10: A window permanently on a second monitor?

Discus and support A window permanently on a second monitor? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I connected a second monitor to my laptop via HDMI and selected "Duplicate". Is there now a possibility to display only one open window on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jonasker, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Jonasker Win User

A window permanently on a second monitor?

Hi,

I connected a second monitor to my laptop via HDMI and selected "Duplicate". Is there now a possibility to display only one open window on the second monitor, even if it is actually minimized? Or a program with which you can do stuff like that?

:)

Jonasker, Jul 10, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. A window permanently on a second monitor? - Similar Threads - window permanently second

2. Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second Monitor: Why when i tab out the things are on my secondary monitor. aswell when i launch my games its goes to my secondary monitor and the taskbar is on my secondary monitor. How do i change it so that everything would be on my primary...
  3. Windows Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Second Monitor: So, I have this issue where it says that Windows 11 'didn't find a second display' but this image says otherwise. What can I do to make this work? I used an HDMI splitter for this....
  4. Windows Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Second Monitor: So, I have this issue where it says that Windows 11 'didn't find a second display' but this image says otherwise. What can I do to make this work? I used an HDMI splitter for this....
  5. Windows Second Monitor

6. Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now for some reason it thinks I have two monitors (which I dont) and when I try to troubleshoot and go through settings, the settings window is now opening on this invisible second monitor.. Anyone know what to do? I'm not that great...
  7. Second Monitor

Second Monitor: using a second monitor the app font-size is so small I can hardly read it. How can I change the app font-size on the second monitor with also changing the host PC. Second monitor is by Virzen....
  8. second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second monitor: hp laptop wont connect to second screan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor/673a9e9f-730c-42c1-855a-a35251f3fe41
  9. second monitor

second monitor: does not detect second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor/656e1bb1-f609-495a-9a68-65984e9a9f85
  10. Second Monitor

Second Monitor: I recently upgraded my motherboard to the Asrock fatality H97 and I am having a problem I didn't face with my old one, which was a z87 plus. When I installed my new motherboard and started up my pc. It seemed to work perfectly. I hooked up my second monitor in the same...