Windows 10: A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a...

Discus and support A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a print job over there. It won't print. Hope some one can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skip3119, Jul 23, 2019.

1. skip3119 Win User

A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a...

A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a print job over there. It won't print.

Hope some one can help, appreciate very much.

:)

skip3119, Jul 23, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 23, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Jul 23, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a...

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

Sorry , I think, I read wrong.*Slap :slap: Are you tring to connect wirelessly to the printer on the desktop and the printer is connected to the desktop thru usb or something?

Quoted from MS website:
    Sharing a printer

If you have a printer attached to one of your computers, you can print to it from any computer connected to your wireless network. To share a printer, follow these steps:

1. Log on to computer that has the printer attached to it.

2. Open Network and Sharing Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Network and Sharing Center.

3. Click the arrow button next to Printer sharing, click Turn on printer sharing, and then click Apply.

4. Click the arrow button next to Password protected sharing, click Turn off password protected sharing, and then click Apply.

Note

If you have password-protected sharing turned on, people will need a user account with a password on your computer to access your printer.

To access the printer from any computer on the network, follow these steps:

1. Open Network by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Network.

2. Double-click the icon for the computer that has the printer attached to it.

3. Double-click the icon for the printer. Windows will automatically add the printer to your computer and install the printer driver.

Troubleshoot network printer problems

Sorry again and goodluck*Smile A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a... :)

95Viper, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. A windows 10 computer can see the printer attached to another computer, but can not send a... - Similar Threads - computer printer attached

2. computer windows 10 is not sending correct info to printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer windows 10 is not sending correct info to printer: My computer is not sending the correct info to my printer. Windows 10. The printer is working well scan & copy etc BUT it will not print in colour - it seems to be stuck on black only. It is fine copying a coloured photo. The cartridge is new. It could be easy to fix?Help!...
  3. Computer not sending to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not sending to Printer: So I recently did the new update on windows 10. My printer HP envy 4520 stopped printing in color, which it has done before, so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the drivers. Now when I try to install the drivers it tells me there is a driver error or an issue with...
  4. WIndows 10 Mail Can not see attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Mail Can not see attachments: I'm on a surface pro 7, using the Mail app. I can't ever see attachments. It doesn't matter what they are -- .jpg, .doc, ANYTHING... If its attached, I don't know its' there. I CAN see this attachments if I use my phone, or another computer. What fix is there for this?...
  5. My computer can see a workgroup computer but not access its files. It can both see and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer can see a workgroup computer but not access its files. It can both see and...: I have a home LAN with 3 Win10 computers all version 1909. 2 of the 3 can access files on all 3; the other one can see all 3 but cannot access files on one of them. When it tries to do that the error is 80070035 'network path not found'. All 3 computers are set up...
  6. computer can not see other computers on net work

computer can not see other computers on net work: Hello I have 3 computers running windows 10. The other day, one of them could not connect to the internet. I had to uninstall the adapter and restart then it connected to the internet. This AM i found out that the computer i had to uninstall the adapter on can no longer be...
  7. I can no longer see the folders and files on another network computer

I can no longer see the folders and files on another network computer: I have a home network, very basic. My HP pavillion laptop is connected to that network. I have Windows 10 on my laptop with the latest upgrade apparently. The network computer I'm connecting to is running Windows 7. I used to be able to open up Explorer click on "network"...
  8. Windows 10 computer can not see another windows 10 computer

Windows 10 computer can not see another windows 10 computer: Hi, There has got to be an answer out there. 2 computers, call them A and B. A is wireless laptop, B is wired to router. B can see and access A but A can not see or access B. Netgear R7000 router is connected to Ubee modem/router from Time Warner. I bridged the two (I...
  9. Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers

Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers: Hi folks I'm tempted to chuck this whole latest update into the Bin Computer can see ALL other Windows machines on network including an XP VM and can access shares. It now can't see ANY NAS / Linux servers (have 2) Nas servers can see via SAMBA this Windows computer...
  10. Computer can and can't see router

Computer can and can't see router: I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. I was running my TalkTalk router successfully both wirelessly and hardwired. Occasionally I would go off-line for no reason. Leave it a few hours I was back. I complained and was given a new router. Plugged it in and it was seen by my phone...