Windows 10: A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

Discus and support A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulLinc, Mar 25, 2020.

1. PaulLinc Win User

A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an error message! I can't figure out what to do next!

:)

PaulLinc, Mar 25, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download [​IMG]

4. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

1. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download - Similar Threads - pro purchase won't

2. Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise: Problem is I have 2 profiles on my laptop. One profile is fine. The other is giving me an Activation Error.Since I have not been able to activate 10 Enterprise on the other profile I'm guessing it is Single-User.How do I get Windows 10 Pro, and will there be a problem...
  3. Just purchased WIndows 10 Pro. Can't/Won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just purchased WIndows 10 Pro. Can't/Won't download: How can I tell if I am now running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-purchased-windows-10-pro-cantwont-download/6261381b-66a7-4a2d-acfc-8027e075cdd7
  4. Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase: So I purchased the PicStitch App in the MS Store and have been trying to download it for a while now. The store status runs through the standard updates getting info, etc., but when it gets to "Downloading Pic Stitch" it just hangs there with no movement. I was able to...
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro did not download help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro did not download help: Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft store and did not download. got Error message. and I cant find the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-pro-did-not-download-help/6b7bee64-65f1-4fe9-8f04-61f151ee18c3
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. When I hit "Install", it takes me to a web page that says to Download Windows 10 which I already have on my laptop. It also has the option for Creation Tool which I have also downloaded. Nothing is...
  7. Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade

Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade: I recently purchased new Asus Vivo Book laptop, preloaded with Windows 10 Home Edition. Purchased Windows Pro upgrade. Experienced technical problems with laptop. Qualified for a new replacement. Need to download Windows 10 Pro upgrade again. I have order number/receipt...
  8. I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install

I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install: I purchased windows 10 pro but it won't install. Please help! * Original title: Microsoft 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-but-it-wont-install/a4e4cc85-7754-4f14-b3e1-0f96856e8f3d
  9. Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for days and won't complete. I cleared the Store Cache and also turned off firewalls but it didn't help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Purchased App Won't Download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased App Won't Download.: Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still shows up under Apps Purchased in the Store, but the app won't install from their either....