Windows 10: A Windows 10 script do the following??

Discus and support A Windows 10 script do the following?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and Linus Ubuntu 18.4 I have a very big file on a remote computer accessible only via the Internet. I can not just down load the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by patwriter3264, Oct 22, 2020.

1. A Windows 10 script do the following??

I have Windows 10 and Linus Ubuntu 18.4

I have a very big file on a remote computer accessible only via the Internet. I can not just down load the file, but have to copy and paste onto my PC in a word processing program.

I have not done any .bat files nor scripting in maybe 35 years.

To get to the data in the file I have have the file in a web browser and do mouse clicks on a word named More to advance to the next page of text.
    Within longer passages of a subject, a comment, I have to mouse click on the phrase See More. Last year a fellow gave me two java scripts to run in the console that contains my open file of data to try and find and mouse click on those two phrases, but they didn't work. They didn't work and I think it was because of the host computer dropping the connection often and freezing the display of the text.

I am not a programmer except for being self taught html when I created an Intranet for distributing world wide medical info and teaching how to use new sort ware packages my organization bought for staff use.

Is there a possibility of writing a script, shell script, bat file, whatever they are called now that would run in the console on the open file and look for and when found, mouse click on the words from the top of file to the end of file?

I've gone through 6 different web browsers and found that EDGE seems to handle the dropping of the connection and the resultant error message of "error-connection-retrying" and continuing on from that spot when the connection is reestablished.

If anyone needs to see a clip to the text file when the word More and he words See More are located, I'll post several examples.

If this is impossible to do just let me know.

Thanks

Pat

:)

patwriter3264, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 22, 2020
  4. A Windows 10 script do the following??

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

A Windows 10 script do the following??

1. A Windows 10 script do the following?? - Similar Threads - script following

2. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  3. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  4. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error: The error is: Loading script "C/Users/appdata/roaming/wupdater_cloud/ytcheckts.vbs" failed Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.It seems to show up every time I boot up my PC.Below I've attached two text...
  5. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error: The error is: Loading script "C/Users/appdata/roaming/wupdater_cloud/ytcheckts.vbs" failed Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.It seems to show up every time I boot up my PC.Below I've attached two text...
  6. Windows Script Host Error

7. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  8. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  9. Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.: So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently running Altserver.exe and rerun Altserver.exe with administrator privileges. So, can anyone help me create a .bat file or some kind...
  10. Pop up and clicking ok... following script error

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up and clicking ok... following script error: I installed upgrade Window 10 on my Window 7 ultimate... now a Pop up opens asking open following programs.. 1,2,3 etc... Clicking ok I get error. Can not find script "C:\ProgramData\{F7A61F65-A724-CEE3-16A2-BE61C6206DEF}\1.9.2.1\FIBER.JS" what is the cause... is it...