Windows 10: A Windows 10 Survey

Discus and support A Windows 10 Survey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Information Hi geeks! Please give a minute of your time and answer this short and small Excel Online survey: Windows 10 Survey Survey is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Kari, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Kari Win User

A Windows 10 Survey

A Windows 10 Survey [​IMG]
    Information Hi geeks!

Please give a minute of your time and answer this short and small Excel Online survey: Windows 10 Survey

Survey is totally anonymous, no IP, location or other personal information is sent, no name or email asked. You don't have to be a TenForums member to take the survey, nor do you need any Microsoft or other accounts.

This survey was done as an example for tutorial OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online which was published a few minutes ago. It was posted here to give tutorial readers a live example of how Office Online surveys and polls works.

However, the survey is not only for instructional purposes. It is also a serious attempt to find out a bit more about how many of you geeks use Windows 10, where do you use it and what version you are using.

Live results:

Some questions have an option to comment. I will occasionally post best comments in this thread, positive and negative.

Thank you for taking the survey!

2. NavyLCDR New Member

:)

NavyLCDR, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Survey for windows 10

Yes, definitely good for me! Windows 10 crashes less and boots faster than Windows 7 or 8 ever did.

IJustHelping, Oct 25, 2016
  4. A Windows 10 Survey

Survey for windows 10

I just spent a lot of time going into my registry to delete the Homegroup desktop icon. There was no way to do it otherwise. Why? Why is this icon so important to Microsoft.

I am using Windows 10 Mail and the default font for sending an email is Calibri 10, and there is no way to change the default. Why? Why does Microsoft like Calibri 10 so much?

After accepting the free upgrade I find that there are many things (like group policy) that I can't do unless I pay $100. That's not free.

Most of the problems with Windows 10 I would call nitpicking, but they are aggravating none the less. Microsoft occasionally asks my opinion and I always send in these surveys along with millions of others. After so many years of opinion surveys, why hasn't
    Microsoft acted on those opinions?

It seems to me that Microsoft is smug in it's dominance of the market, or else they are simply sadistic. I think they just want us all to know that they are in control. They will make the changes when they think we have suffered enough. Just typing this
    makes me so mad, I'm going to check out Macintosh if not Ubuntu. Have a nice day.

No Novicide., Oct 25, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Survey taken....
    Answers given...

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2016
  7. dencal Win User
    Survey done....rather strange popup as no personal information given!

dencal, Oct 25, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

A Windows 10 Survey

That has to do with the information you fill in here(if any):

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2016
  9. dencal Win User
    As already explained....no personal information given....would anyone be daft enough to give it?

dencal, Oct 25, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Ahhhh....
    Ummm....
    Hmmm..
    Yep!
    That's why scammers are so successful, make lot's of money, and still exist on line*Sad

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2016
  11. Winuser Win User
    Survey done. I left comments and didn't get that popup.

Winuser, Oct 25, 2016
  12. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Oct 25, 2016
  13. Kari Win User

A Windows 10 Survey

This survey was made to get screenshots for a tutorial. I remembered to mention something about this in tutorial, forgot it here:

It is there to be sure, in the same way as the warning at bottom of the form next to Submit button.

OneDrive surveys are totally safe because only the information user has entered will be submitted. Location, IP, OS, browser, name, email and so on are not submitted IF the survey does not aske them, which this survey does not ask.

The creator of the survey only gets answers to those questions in survey. These warnings apply if survey asks for instance full name, address and email, maybe phone number and so on, not to mention a credit card number.

14. Bastet Win User
    Done & dusted. *Smile

Bastet, Oct 25, 2016
  15. Kari Win User
    Some interesting comments already. In my native Finnish we are talking about Twigs and Roses when it comes to feedback, Twigs being negative feedback, Roses positive.

Let's see some first Twigs and Roses. I'll quote them here unedited, exactly as submitted.

Twigs:

Are you using or have you used Windows 10:

Are you satisfied with Windows 10:

Specific likes or dislikes:

Roses:

Are you satisfied with Windows 10:

Specific likes or dislikes:

That's it for now. As in real life, it seems that those not happy are more willing to tell about their issues and reasons for dislike. Those generally speaking satisfied have mostly left no comments.

Thema:

A Windows 10 Survey

1. A Windows 10 Survey - Similar Threads - Survey

2. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  3. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  4. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  5. Survey Email legit

Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  6. Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser: Hi,Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser.Confirmed by avast and avg as NOT a false positveI'm using firefox, and chrome.I have tried all the remedies offered online.Cleard caches, browser and dns, using 'cmd', run, powershell..Have removed and...
  7. Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser: Hi,Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser.Confirmed by avast and avg as NOT a false positveI'm using firefox, and chrome.I have tried all the remedies offered online.Cleard caches, browser and dns, usind 'cmd', run, powershell..Have removed and...
  8. Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser

Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser: Hi,Survey-smiles.com, keeps trying to connect to my Win10 pc browser.Confirmed by avast and avg as NOT a false positveI'm using firefox, and chrome.I have tried all the remedies offered online.Cleard caches, browser and dns, usind 'cmd', run, powershell..Have removed and...
  9. Steam Survey: Windows 11 is rising, Windows 10 still dominating

in Windows 10 News
    Steam Survey: Windows 11 is rising, Windows 10 still dominating: Microsoft has not revealed any information on how well its Windows 11 operating system is doing. While Microsoft did speed up the delivery of the new version of Windows recently, it has not revealed any numbers so far. [ATTACH] Third-party stores and services provide a...
  10. Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space: I'm sitting behind my computer doing work and I get popups from Microsoft asking me to complete surveysFirst I get an Outlook survey.Then I get a Windows survey.What next?..... Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calculator....This is a complete invasion of my privacy and personal...