Windows 10: A windows meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error után

Discus and support A windows meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error után in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1-2 hete hogy megjött a gépem a szervízből azt kaptam 1 kékhqlált kernel_data_inpage_error néven. Ezután a gép újraindult és mintha nem is lett volna... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlümmelZétény, Mar 15, 2019.

1. A windows meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error után

1-2 hete hogy megjött a gépem a szervízből azt kaptam 1 kékhqlált kernel_data_inpage_error néven. Ezután a gép újraindult és mintha nem is lett volna semmi ment is. Aztán másnap márcsak a biosba dobot be. Ilyenkor mit lehet tenni ?

:)

BlümmelZétény, Mar 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

A windows meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error után

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

A windows meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error után

1. A windows meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error után - Similar Threads - meghülyült Kernel_Data_ inpage_error

2. Windows command window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows command window: Helloo, i have just installed windows 10 ,and i'm signed in by My microsoft account . when i use the command prompt ,i encounter some issues regarding (Permission) when i use it for downloading , one way to do that is to run the cmd as administrator ; Question is >>How i...
  3. Windows windows!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows windows!: I have a bit of a problem with Windows 10. I use two monitors, but I will sometimes turn one of the monitors off to stop it serving as a distraction. Unfortunately Windows realises the monitor is off and shifts all the content, including the Taskbar over to the other monitor....
  4. Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows: preparing Windows to configure don't turn off your computer is showing on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows/bef16e99-5c01-4805-a7c3-99b3da36361c
  5. windows

windows: I cannot get a response from the windows icon on the taskbar. It will not allow me into settings, etc....on the far right, is an orange icon I've not seen before, next to the wifi signal. it appears to be a picture of a monitor?...
  6. windows window snapping

windows window snapping: I'm not sure if this already exists or not. I just got a large monitor, and I think it would be awesome if I had the option of choosing where my snap in locations are, and how many windows I can snap on my screen. For instance I could keep the snap locations on the right and...
  7. Windows XP to Windows 8 to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows XP to Windows 8 to Windows 10?: I originally upgraded from Windows XP Pro to Windows 8 Pro then Windows 8.1 Pro using a retail upgrade key for Windows XP Pro to Windows 8 Pro x64. Will my upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro activate noting I bought a Windows 8 upgrade key at reduced cost? 21636
  8. Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows: Will the windows media creation tool download the anniversary iso or old version ? 58277
  9. Windows

Windows: I just bought a 4 month old laptop, and wanted to clean it in case the previous owner left some stuff. Went to the recovery options and did the clean restore. It has been 16 hours since then. Im on mobile and I dont know how to post pictures. But Im at the part with...
  10. Windows

Windows: Can I install Windows 7 while still having 10? Like let me choose what Windows to use this time? 26332