Windows 10: A Word of Advice to Microsoft

Discus and support A Word of Advice to Microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I,m going to start by asking you all a question. Why did everyone LOVE Windows 7 and WHY all the resistance to switch from Windows 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CameronOlson, Feb 11, 2020.

1. A Word of Advice to Microsoft

Dear Microsoft, I,m going to start by asking you all a question. Why did everyone LOVE Windows 7 and WHY all the resistance to switch from Windows 7? BECAUSE WINDOWS 7 ACTUALLY MADE USING THE COMPUTER EASIER AND MORE EFFICIENT FOR USERS. Don't get me wrong, I understand the need for Windows 10. But please, features like Focus Assist for example IS NOT ASSISTING ANYONE AND IT'S OVER REACH. You are trying to start over and predict what people want. Stop doing that! Instead, think of the features in Windows 7 that made millions of users loyalists and lovers of Windows. You made a feature to delay windows updates for users; WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO DO THAT! It's because users cringe when they hear a new update is coming because they know somehow, someway...it's going to cost them time and money. In same context as getting someone to like you....YOUR TRYING TOO HARD!

:)

CameronOlson, Feb 11, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Feb 11, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Feb 11, 2020
  4. annie Win User

A Word of Advice to Microsoft

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

A Word of Advice to Microsoft

1. A Word of Advice to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Word Advice Microsoft

2. Microsoft Word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Word: The headers are staying the same number, and I really need it to be right, but its not. I asked Google, I looked at videos, I even came here for answers, but the problem still persists. Really annoying, we need a "Put in manually headers and footers". Please help....
  3. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word: The headers are staying the same number, and I really need it to be right, but its not. I asked Google, I looked at videos, I even came here for answers, but the problem still persists. Really annoying, we need a "Put in manually headers and footers". Please help....
  4. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft word: I would like to delete the updated version of Microsoft Word and default back to my original version.How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/94a0d059-2fd1-407f-98ea-7cd8d78eeab4
  5. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word: Hi there, I can't seem to open ANY of my Word docs. Yet I have no problem with others like PDF etc. Why? What can I do, please? Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/4f4887c8-f369-480c-8355-5a7fe7bfb7aa
  6. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft word: Microsoft professional plus 2010 was uninstalled by mistakenly and I recovered it ...after some time I opened microsoft word then Im getting a notification setup controller has occurred encounter during installation and I lost my product key also....how to solve this problem...
  7. Microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft word: Is there a charge for Microsoft Word? Also, I screwed up and somehow changed my font to a bright yellow and can't read it. How do I change it back to black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/00d4c59a-f390-46d4-9f7c-d5cc1c8e4f30
  8. Microsoft Word

Microsoft Word: When I try to log on to word, I get this error code: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/3b033a1a-284b-434e-a594-35ba5d927f74
  9. Microsoft Word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Word: Each time I save work on Microsoft word why does it delete everything that I have changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/c9a317b6-3076-4365-b22c-c650c72c6fd9"
  10. microsoft word

microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...