Windows 10: 蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用

Discus and support 蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 使用的都是官网的正式版驱动 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ccinoel, Aug 17, 2019.

1. ccinoel Win User

蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用

使用的都是官网的正式版驱动

蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用 3d914c32-c4ee-4001-aab9-223d22ae995c?upload=true.png

:)

ccinoel, Aug 17, 2019
  2. antiplex Win User

Will there be A2DP support for E61?

well, at least there are some good news; i checked again if bluetooth 2.0-edr is mandatory for implementing a2dp and found out that bluetooth 1.2 is enough to fully use a2dp while bluetooth 1.1 is not useable because afh is not available here.

a list of mobile phones currently supporting a2dp can be found at
    http://www.robertwebbe.nl/A2DP.html

there are more nokia-phones among this list than i expected... lets hope this profile will get implemented for the next fw-release...

antiplex, Aug 17, 2019
  3. bearsh Win User
    E65 a2dp capable firware?

I was REALLY disappointed to see the E65 without support for the a2dp (stereo headset (SBC codec)) bluetooth profile!

Will there be an update at any time with includes a2dp?

I hope so!!!

need wifi, 3g, small form factor, calendar, a2dp, sd card, NO widoze, ...

any suggestions?

bearsh, Aug 17, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用

1. 蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用 - Similar Threads - 蓝牙的a2dp服务无法使用

2. bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11 please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11 please help me: So i am using the app Bluetooth Audio Reciever to stream audio from my phone to my pc speakers.In Windows 10 I could go to Sound - Recording and my device would show up, and I could change settings as "Listen to this device" etc.Since I upgraded to Windows 11, it is not...
  3. bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11 please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11 please help me: So i am using the app Bluetooth Audio Reciever to stream audio from my phone to my pc speakers.In Windows 10 I could go to Sound - Recording and my device would show up, and I could change settings as "Listen to this device" etc.Since I upgraded to Windows 11, it is not...
  4. Solution to Bluetooth headphones not working / headset to headphone mode / force A2DP /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to Bluetooth headphones not working / headset to headphone mode / force A2DP /...: Quick shout out to P.M.SALMAN KHAN for literally saving me from having to buy new headphones.Here's the original article: Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On - Microsoft CommunityBut just to reiterate:1. Go to more bluetooth settings2. Go to...
  5. Solution to Bluetooth headphones not working / headset to headphone mode / force A2DP /...

Solution to Bluetooth headphones not working / headset to headphone mode / force A2DP /...: Quick shout out to P.M.SALMAN KHAN for literally saving me from having to buy new headphones.Here's the original article: Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On - Microsoft CommunityBut just to reiterate:1. Go to more bluetooth settings2. Go to...
  6. bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11

bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11: So i am using the app Bluetooth Audio Reciever to stream audio from my phone to my pc speakers. In Windows 10 I could go to Sound - Recording and my device would show up, and I could change settings as "Listen to this device" etc.Since I upgraded to Windows 11, it is not...
  7. bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11: So i am using the app Bluetooth Audio Reciever to stream audio from my phone to my pc speakers. In Windows 10 I could go to Sound - Recording and my device would show up, and I could change settings as "Listen to this device" etc.Since I upgraded to Windows 11, it is not...
  8. Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working: I used to be able to stream audio from my android phone to my Win10 pc, but now, it simply does not work.I have tried unpairing and repairing devices, restarting pc and phone, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling "Bluetooth Audio Receiver," playing with my volume...
  9. Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working

Audio Streaming from phone to pc through A2DP sink no longer working: I used to be able to stream audio from my android phone to my Win10 pc, but now, it simply does not work.I have tried unpairing and repairing devices, restarting pc and phone, updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling "Bluetooth Audio Receiver," playing with my volume...
  10. New codec in A2DP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New codec in A2DP: How to integrate a new codec to A2DP on Windows?What are the guidelines to follow to integrate a codec to A2DP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-codec-in-a2dp/d7d7984a-64f7-4de7-ac8f-09481ed5f8d7