Windows 10: A320/ Dreamliner crashed after startup

Discus and support A320/ Dreamliner crashed after startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The FS works perfectly with all small aircraft graphics setting high / including traffic. With A320 or Dreamliner system crashes despite reduced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gerry-pi, Sep 26, 2020.

1. gerry-pi Win User

A320/ Dreamliner crashed after startup

The FS works perfectly with all small aircraft graphics setting high / including traffic. With A320 or Dreamliner system crashes despite reduced graphics and despite using a manual cache 80GB immediately after the start. What could be the reason for this? SSD / 32GB Ram / GTX 1060

:)

gerry-pi, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 26, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 26, 2020
  4. A320/ Dreamliner crashed after startup

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

A320/ Dreamliner crashed after startup

1. A320/ Dreamliner crashed after startup - Similar Threads - A320 Dreamliner crashed

2. Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes a bit after startup: HelloI believe the title explained it the best I could. A bit after bootup my pc get blue screened.Doesn't happen all that often but sometimes games are also crashing.Here are my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfMrMmZiM0iM8It_tOnK8We-0YDYLlul/view?usp=share_link...
  3. System Crashes Shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes Shortly after startup: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06/‎07/‎2022 18:03StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffff8283d1536000Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: ffffffffc00002b6OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. System Crashes Shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashes Shortly after startup: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06/‎07/‎2022 18:03StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffff8283d1536000Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: ffffffffc00002b6OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Windows crashes directly after startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows crashes directly after startup: Hello Everybody,today my new Gaming Pc came with following specs:CPU: Ryzen 9 5800xGPU: ASUS ROG STRIX rtx3080 10CMainboard: Asus Prime B550m-aRAM: HYPERX FURY HX432C16FB3/8 2x8 GBPower: 850 be quietSSD: E12S-1TB-PHISON-SSD-BICS4I spend my whole day trying to install Windows....
  6. crash after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    crash after startup: if i turn on my laptop it starts up to login screen and then crashing without blue screen or it just survives 10 minutes then crashes (fairly new laptop) this happened out of my eyes, i just left the laptop running and went somewhere for 4mins... then i got to laptop...
  7. A320/ Dreamliner program crash after take off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A320/ Dreamliner program crash after take off: The FS works perfectly with all small aircraft graphics setting high / including traffic. With A320 or Dreamliner system crashes despite reduced graphics and despite using a manual cache 80GB 10 - 30 seconds after the start. Staring in the air, the program crashes...
  8. startup crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup crash: Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now everytime i start my pc i get crash also safe mode when i try start it i get crash, Maybe the reason Windows Update idk...
  9. Crashing every time after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing every time after startup: Hello Tenforums. Every time I start my computer its crashes 10 minutes afterwards, and it also did it back when i was using windows 7. I have uploaded my debug zip file to this thread. Attachment 30608 - Morten Abrahamsen 15444
  10. Startup crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup crash: Dear community, as a programmer, previously I have solved all my computer problems by seeking through Google, but this problem got over me, so I'm hoping a little guidance or help from you. The general problem is really wide, my PC freezes on random startups. However......