Windows 10: 'aa' - Error Box

Discus and support 'aa' - Error Box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro for work stations on a Dell Precision 7530. When searching for a file(using windows explorer) on our work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Securityblock, Dec 15, 2020.

1. 'aa' - Error Box

Hi,

I am currently running Windows 10 Pro for work stations on a Dell Precision 7530.

When searching for a file(using windows explorer) on our work server a error box will appear showing 'aa'. Windows Explorer will freeze until this is either deleted or I press ok. Seems to work after but I believe this is connected to a wider issue as Windows Explorer will restart every so often.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do? Laptop is currently up to date on all updates.

Kind Regards

H

:)

Securityblock, Dec 15, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 15, 2020
  3. NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

Hello all,

I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the laptop quadro.

The modes listed for the GeForce:

'aa' - Error Box [​IMG]

Then the modes listed for the Quadro:

'aa' - Error Box [​IMG]

My main question here is this:

How do the different modes differ?

For instance the Quadro has three different 8x modes listed. One is 4xMS 4xCS and the other is 4xSS and 2xMS, then the other is just 8x MS. How do these differ and which one is better?

ArazelEternal, Dec 15, 2020
  4. 'aa' - Error Box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

'aa' - Error Box

1. 'aa' - Error Box - Similar Threads - 'aa' Error Box

2. Error Box in Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Box in Word: Each time I open word or a document, an error box appears. No matter what choice I make the entire word closes. Sometimes I can actually work on a document for a few minutes and it disappears. Please help...
  3. Error Box in Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Box in Word: Each time I open word or a document, an error box appears. No matter what choice I make the entire word closes. Sometimes I can actually work on a document for a few minutes and it disappears. Please help...
  4. Error Box in Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. aa

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    aa: aaaaaa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aa/794dfe77-dd1d-4bf2-99dc-84397914379f
  6. The Workstation Service DependOnService aa key

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Workstation Service DependOnService aa key: После перезагрузки компьютера на указанном ключе появились записи аа и компьютеры не видны в домене, У кого какие идеи? Из за чего может появиться такая проблема?...
  7. Slots Era Aa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slots Era Aa: Yesterday when playing Microsoft Jigsaw a new advert 'Slots Era' came up but after it finished I was unable to close the page and get back to Jigsaw. This morning I tried several times before looking up possible solutions. I tried Resetting the App which worked. A new...
  8. Nvidia and Temporal AA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia and Temporal AA: Does anyone run any form of temporal AA in particular Nvidias TAA? I have no idea why they keep pushing this onto everyone through its game profiles , sure it works and yes its less of a hit than MSAA but if i wanted a blurry image id run my games at 680p :/ Never have i...
  9. Virtual Box Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Box Error: Hey guys! I was trying to install Windows XP (also does the same for Windows 7) in Virtual Box within Windows 10, but there is an error before I can even open to ISO file. Here are the settings I had set it in. Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit 756MB RAM Virtual Hard...
  10. NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes: Hello all, I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the...