Windows 10: AAC still planned on win 10?

Discus and support AAC still planned on win 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Has Microsoft completely abandoned AAC for Bluetooth devices on windows 10?I know a lot of media reported spring of last year that AAC was coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CloudFront, Jan 20, 2022.

1. AAC still planned on win 10?

Hello,Has Microsoft completely abandoned AAC for Bluetooth devices on windows 10?I know a lot of media reported spring of last year that AAC was coming to Win 10, but nothing has been heard of since.Is it just me or does it seem that windows 10 is starting to be neglected in order to push users to Win 11, even though a large portion of the user base doesn't meet the requirements? My understanding is that AAC was working just fine on the insider builds but was stripped before release of 21h2. My system is a ThinkPad x1 extreme gen 1 not compatible with win 11.Thanks.

:)

CloudFront, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jan 20, 2022
  4. AAC still planned on win 10?

Energy Plan keeps resetting

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering issues with your Power settings in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your Power saving plan. To do this simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type troubleshooting
      and click the first option.
    • Then click on System and Security.
    • Select Power.

After performing the steps above, restart your computer and set your preferred power plan settings.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

AAC still planned on win 10?

1. AAC still planned on win 10? - Similar Threads - AAC still planned

2. LDAC and AAC working on Win 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LDAC and AAC working on Win 10 22H2: [ATTACH] Alternative A2DP driver working well on my Thinkpad X1 extreme. I can not tell you how long I have been waiting for better Bluetooth on Windows!!! ❤️ submitted by /u/BroadbandFox [link] [comments]...
  3. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 migrate plan: i have Win 10 OEM on a Dell XPS 8300 which is no longer supported..i have a WDC 1TB HDD and just added another identical.i want to create the second HDD identical to the first so i can easily switch if the first HDD fails.SMART shows 5 raw clusters in the pending count and...
  4. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 migrate plan: i have Win 10 OEM on a Dell XPS 8300 which is no longer supported..i have a WDC 1TB HDD and just added another identical.i want to create the second HDD identical to the first so i can easily switch if the first HDD fails.SMART shows 5 raw clusters in the pending count and...
  5. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Bluetooth AAC is not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth AAC is not working with Windows 10: Hi , even with latest update of Windows, when I set my headphones via application to AAC and then connect to PC via bluetooth, after while it jump to SBC codec . I do not know what I am doing wrong . And did not find any recomendation on website . Hope you can provide with...
  7. Bluetooth AAC is not working with Windows 10

Bluetooth AAC is not working with Windows 10: Hi , even with latest update of Windows, when I set my headphones via application to AAC and then connect to PC via bluetooth, after while it jump to SBC codec . I do not know what I am doing wrong . And did not find any recomendation on website . Hope you can provide with...
  8. AAC still planned on win 10?

AAC still planned on win 10?: Hello,Has Microsoft completely abandoned AAC for Bluetooth devices on windows 10?I know a lot of media reported spring of last year that AAC was coming to Win 10, but nothing has been heard of since.Is it just me or does it seem that windows 10 is starting to be neglected in...
  9. AAC still planned on win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AAC still planned on win 10?: Hello,Has Microsoft completely abandoned AAC for Bluetooth devices on windows 10?I know a lot of media reported spring of last year that AAC was coming to Win 10, but nothing has been heard of since.Is it just me or does it seem that windows 10 is starting to be neglected in...
  10. Win 10 Install Plan RFC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Install Plan RFC: Please comment on the following plan. I intend to a. Buy a new 1 TB HD and install Win7 Home Premium on it. b. Set a Restore point on my existing Win7 HD c. Hold in reserve my original Win 7 HD d. Boot the new intsall and wait for Win 7 to ask if I want to Install Win...