Windows 10: AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services

Discus and support AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services. The error usually occurs if the application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 1, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services

AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services [​IMG]
    This post features solutions to fix the AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services. The error usually occurs if the application isn’t registered with Azure AD or it doesn’t have correct permissions applied. The error message reads: AADSTS65005: The client application has requested access to resource. This request failed because the client did […]

This article AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 1, 2023
  3. jimhoyle Win User
    How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jun 1, 2023
  4. AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services

Microsoft to Hold a Big Windows Event in Late-September

Windows 9 is scheduled 2015 wasn't it? So i go for the 'Microsoft and cloud' or other service for enterprise, suggestion.
    Too early for Win 9 this year.

Blín D'ñero, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services

1. AADSTS65005 error when signing in to Microsoft Cloud services - Similar Threads - AADSTS65005 error signing

2. cloud sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud sign in: I can not get into the cloud .The email is a work email and I no longer work there. The phone number is a land line. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-sign-in/cd235062-b827-4aa7-a702-7914fc11bbc3
  3. cloud sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud sign in: I can not get into the cloud .The email is a work email and I no longer work there. The phone number is a land line. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-sign-in/cd235062-b827-4aa7-a702-7914fc11bbc3
  4. Some Microsoft cloud services couldn’t be resolved

in Windows 10 News
    Some Microsoft cloud services couldn’t be resolved: [ATTACH]You may encounter a Windows 11 issue after a successful upgrade, whereby when you start your Windows 11 computer, the system boots successfully, but you receive the connection error message Some Microsoft cloud services couldn’t be resolved. This post is intended to...
  5. Error: The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in, when trying to sign in to the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error: The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in, when trying to sign in to the PC: Can't go into the safe mode to access the computer, can someone help me in getting my pc back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-the-user-profile-service-service-failed-the/782161a4-5151-4cd0-bf31-aac6f6d7095d
  6. Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service: Windows 365 will deliver a full, personalized PC experience from the cloud to any device, giving workers and organizations power, simplicity and security for hybrid work. REDMOND, Wash. — July 14, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced Windows...
  7. Cloud will not sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cloud will not sign in: I have tried all kinds of help but no dice on any of the helps. I know try a clean install but hey I really get upset with all the things to get machine back in order. This is a 3000.00 dollar paperweight until I can get this mess moving again. Sfc an chkdsk /f utilys an...
  8. Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service: Microsoft is building a new desktop-as-a-service offering built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop that could launch as soon as 2021. For years, many of us Microsoft watchers have expected Microsoft to create a true virtualized Windows PC experience. Well, it's happening,...
  9. CLOUD SERVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLOUD SERVICE: HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-service/1828581d-1f93-4eed-b6eb-997376242bd1
  10. Error: The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in, when trying to sign in to the PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in, when trying to sign in to the PC: I lost my internet connection but with my provider's help it is now back. But my PC does not recognise me. I get a message saying 'The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. I'm writing this through my wife's profile. ***Original title: My...