Windows 10: Abandoned company laptop

Discus and support Abandoned company laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BradleyBarter, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Abandoned company laptop

The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let go on August 2nd, 2021 I gave my current address to my superior which is the same place I've resided to this day. They never sent return boxes for the laptop or the large HD 2nd monitor they sent to me as I was told they would and after 10 months I don't believe they are going to. How can I get into this laptop without the

:)

BradleyBarter, Jun 2, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 2, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 2, 2022
  4. Abandoned company laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

Abandoned company laptop

1. Abandoned company laptop - Similar Threads - Abandoned company laptop

2. Reinstall windows on company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows on company laptop: Hi all, I've recently bought a Dell Precision 5530 from a charity shop - it was running fine with Windows 11 ProAs it's a 2nd hand I did a clean install of windows, however after that it I get the 'setting up for work or school' and it install some programsI am then left to...
  3. Reinstall windows on company laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall windows on company laptop: Hi all, I've recently bought a Dell Precision 5530 from a charity shop - it was running fine with Windows 11 ProAs it's a 2nd hand I did a clean install of windows, however after that it I get the 'setting up for work or school' and it install some programsI am then left to...
  4. ****, MS? I Needed Help not Abandonment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ****, MS? I Needed Help not Abandonment: I have a desktop pc Win 10, Ryzen 7 2700-8 core @ 3700GHZ, RTX 2070 and Gigabyte AX370-DS3H. I've been trying to install Win 10 from a Media Creation Tool MCT; Boy, what an entirely accurate title USB for two days 21 and 22 Sept 2023, and after almost 20 hours exactly of...
  5. M$ Hurrying 8.1 Abandonment project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M$ Hurrying 8.1 Abandonment project: Guess Micro$oft couldn't wait until announced Jan.10th date to abandon Windows 8.1Windows Restore/Repair tools all fell on their face; M$ server even Rejected ISO - AND my credentials on PC!?!! After wasting an afternoon with so-called Chat Support, he reverted to original...
  6. Windows defender virus abandoned

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender virus abandoned: my computer got infected "Trojan:Win32/Trickbot!ml" and it says abandoned what do i do how i remove that virusi need some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-abandoned/ae154b85-2100-4626-97b8-86af45aa96a2
  7. Company selling some of their old laptops

Company selling some of their old laptops: The company I work at wants to sell some of their old laptops. Is it legal to sell these old laptops with Windows 10 installed on it? Does the license type matter oem, retail, etc.? Does it matter that we have OLP?Of course the laptop will be factory reset prior to sale so it...
  8. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  9. Abandoned company laptop

Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  10. Setting Up Company Laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting Up Company Laptops: Hi guys My Boss wants a me to figure out how to preinstall company software onto a windows laptop, so when a new employee or existing employee needs a laptop, it's ready to be shipped out. Can anyone point me in the right direction? submitted by /u/studentONplacement...