Windows 10: ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff...

Discus and support ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi how can an individual user create a windows theme to meet their particular needs. we have looked at the dark and back themes but this is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jim turner 1234, Oct 5, 2020.

1. ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff...

Hi

how can an individual user create a windows theme to meet their particular needs. we have looked at the dark and back themes but this is not suitable. Can they create their own please?

ta

jim

:)

Jim turner 1234, Oct 5, 2020

2. Dyslexia: is there a customisable theme for windows 10?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with themes in Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the themes in Windows 10 to default and check if it helps.

Steps:

• From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
    • In Personalization window, click on Themes
      in the left pane.
    • Click on Theme settings, select the Default themes
      and close the window.

If you are still not able to find suitable themes, I recommend you to use your favorite search engine to search for the suitable themes, download-install them and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2020
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    Desktop Customisation Thread

I noticed that although TPU has a lot of space devoted to the customisation of PC's, it has very little in the way of customisation when it comes to the actual software, therefore, i have created this thread so that people can share and discuss the ways they customise the software of their PC.

This includes Desktop backgrounds, Themes, Rainmeter set-ups, even customisations of specific programs, basically customising software in general.

I don't have too much to work with at the moment, but by the end i hope to have a thread full of instructions on how to do just about any modifications or customisation to your software, starting with basic's, all the way over to stuff that should only be considered by the most skilled people.

1)Desktop backgrounds
    This is a list of sites containing many great desktop backgrounds, for now these are just recommendations i got from kierend but if anyone else has any sites just post or PM me and i'll add them
    2)themes
    Just the one for now
    3)Rainmeter
    I will have a more in depth walkthrough later, but for now he're one i did on the UK clubhouse, it shows you how to modify the omnimo theme so instead of the full theme you just get a catalog of gadgets and tools on your desktop

Spoiler: Walkthrough Download this --> http://rainmeter.googlecode.com/files/Rainmeter-2.0.exe, run the installer, select either 32bit or 64, it doesn't matter

download this --> http://www.deviantart.com/download/...o_4_0_for_rainmeter_by_fediafedia-d2mhn7l.zip --> unzip it --> run the setup file

--> the omnimo theme will start, but it will configure your PC in a windows phone 7 like fashion, just select the correct screen resolution, weather code etc, and let it set itself up

Important bit now, right click one of the panel, and go through the menu to :\WP7\background, and click 'BG.INI' to disable it

you will then have a load of free panels floating on your desktop, you can now move them remove them, and somewhere on your desktop will be an arrow in a circle, click this and it will give you a load of new panels to add, which will do a large variety of different features
    Overall, here is a short list i have composed, more will follow later
    Omnimo 10 for Rainmeter --> Very customisable, you can do or make basically any desktop you want
    Rainmeter, desktop customization tool
    Rainmeter, desktop customization tool
    http://rainmeter.net/RainCMS/?q=Suites_ABP

More will follow soon (probably tomorrow as i don't have much time for now, but if anyone wants to add anything please post and share it with us*Smile ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff... :))

cheesy999, Oct 5, 2020
  4. shniks Win User

ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff...

Windows 10 Lacking Theme Customisation Options...

I am having the same issue. I wish they would bring back the theme customisation options we had in previous versions, in particular the faster slideshow timing, and the ability to choose which image to use as the background from the themes I downloaded from the website.

shniks, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff...

1. ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff... - Similar Threads - ability create own

2. was i talking to one of your staff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    was i talking to one of your staff: My computer was locked up and I was given a number to call to unlock it. Was this a Microsft person - Jessica Williams SM 2422 phone 425-905-2214 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/was-i-talking-to-one-of-your-staff/1b68bac6-ef7b-4393-a990-4083a6b11c88
  3. How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive...: How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive? However staff should continue to be able to Create/save/delete/modify files within these folders and anywhere on the shared drive?...
  4. How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive...

How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive...: How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive? However staff should continue to be able to Create/save/delete/modify files within these folders and anywhere on the shared drive?...
  5. How do you restrict staff’s ability to create/delete/modify folders only in a shared drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Create interactive staff map on Sharepoint

Create interactive staff map on Sharepoint: Hi All, After some advice on creating a map of the UK that shows all of the our sites to be used on our SharePoint intranet using SharePoint Designer 2013/Windows 10 Pro . When you look at the map it would show the locations of our sites and if you clicked on one of them you...
  7. Customising theme packs in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customising theme packs in Windows 10 Pro: Hi I have been trying to customize some theme packs I downloaded recently. If you don't understand, windows had a feature in personalisation where you could choose which pictures from your theme are to be included in the slideshow of your desktop background. Apparently...
  8. Creating Theme

Creating Theme: How do I create my own theme for my desktop with my own pictures and color choices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/creating-theme/64dfaba7-755f-4757-8e45-34dbdf7e3ede
  9. Create my own themes?

Create my own themes?: Is there any way? I know it's possible to save a theme in Windows itself, but I want to create complete themes like these here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768 61483
  10. Windows 10 Lacking Theme Customisation Options...

Windows 10 Lacking Theme Customisation Options...: I went to personalisation, then to themes, theme settings and have found my old windows 8.1 custom themes, I click on them, expecting them to open up, and nothing happens, in windows 8 and 8.1 you could specify a target folder and further select what photos you want to be in...