Windows 10: Ability to randomize lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn PC on?

Discus and support Ability to randomize lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn PC on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here knows if it's possible to randomize the lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn my laptop on. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nahoesk, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Ability to randomize lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn PC on?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here knows if it's possible to randomize the lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn my laptop on. I have a folder full of wallpaper photos and it'd be great to be surprised every time I open the thing.

I'm not referring to the lockscreen slideshow option.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/nahoesk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nahoesk, Aug 2, 2020

2. White lock screen background issue

Have unfortunately gone through all these steps in the tutorial with no luck.

I'm on 1809. I only modified my lock screen in that I have enabled the windows spotlight for the lock screen.

Edit: Okay I think I figured out the culprit. It's a third party app displayfusion that has the ability to change the lockscreen, but oddly, this lockscreen changing ability is totally turned off. Yet it seems to be affecting it.

bobsagetfullhou, Aug 2, 2020
  3. kulbokasr Win User
    Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list

Hi,

Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list. I go to Family and other users, and delete that user from Other users list. It says it is Local account. Once I turn off and turn on PC, it again appears in the same place. How do I delete it forever?

kulbokasr, Aug 2, 2020
  4. EMINENT Win User

Ability to randomize lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn PC on?

Lockscreen/Background

Slideshow is working, but you just need to select the right folder where you want the pictures to scrape from. It's currently borked and doesn't allow letting you choose your own images out of the folder. I've sent feedback and hopefully this gets addressed soon. Just pick a folder and set it to slideshow, set to 1 minute or your desired length and they'll eventually work.

The lock screen currently doesn't have the ability to show status for weather as it did in the past, at least in build 10162. The best way to get this working again is to send feedback through the app.

The lock screen can be set to come on in Settings>Lock screen>Advanced slideshow settings and turn on "When my PC is inactive, show lock screen instead of turning off the screen."

EMINENT, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Ability to randomize lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn PC on?

1. Ability to randomize lockscreen background every time I unsleep/turn PC on? - Similar Threads - Ability randomize lockscreen

2. Background and icons turn black at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background and icons turn black at random times.: Hi, so i recently updated my windows 10 pc to windows 11. And i am still having an issue related to the desktop: at seemingly random moments when i update the desktop by either selecting with the mouse or hovering over an icon, the background turns black. Then when i restart...
  3. Background and icons turn black at random times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background and icons turn black at random times.: Hi, so i recently updated my windows 10 pc to windows 11. And i am still having an issue related to the desktop: at seemingly random moments when i update the desktop by either selecting with the mouse or hovering over an icon, the background turns black. Then when i restart...
  4. Lockscreen background randomly changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen background randomly changes: I have tried to search for an answer for this before and have not found one. Apparently this has been a problem for a while for many people. My setting is set to picture, not windows spotlight, not slideshow and yet every time I restart there is a chance the background will...
  5. Lockscreen background randomly changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen background randomly changes: I have tried to search for an answer for this before and have not found one. Apparently this has been a problem for a while for many people. My setting is set to picture, not windows spotlight, not slideshow and yet every time I restart there is a chance the background will...
  6. Lockscreen background randomly changes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. lockscreen background

lockscreen background: my lockscreen background suddenly change into the picture that I don't like and I can't change it back to the normally background.The problem is I want tochange it back but I can't....
  8. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS: is there any function by which my lock screen image gets automatically over the internet changed and I get fun facts on my lock screen directly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-and-backgrounds/9a7f7d67-1a52-4984-9e7b-e8f3da0cd558
  9. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I would like to change my Lock screen image for a while, but every time I go to select a photo and click on my chosen image, it just simply loads, nothing else... I've waited a solid 3 hours before to 'give it some time' but it simply will not change. Please help, I don't...
  10. Lockscreen/Background

Lockscreen/Background: I have tried a few Builds of win 10 so far, with no crashes. Have been happy with the looks and it has run all my programs so far. Right now I am on Build 10159. But there is one thing that is not working like in Windows 8/8.1: The Lockscreen/Background settings. For instance...