Windows 10: Ability To Record

Discus and support Ability To Record in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello - After recent update, I have lost ability to record "virtual audio" and have used "Realtek". I have downloaded from their site, and run through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neil Sweeney, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Ability To Record

Hello - After recent update, I have lost ability to record "virtual audio" and have used "Realtek". I have downloaded from their site, and run through the installation, and it completes this successfully. But when I go to sound settings, show all disabled settings, it is not listed.

I am running the installation as an administrator but no good.

:)

Neil Sweeney, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 6, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

Ability To Record

weybrew, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Ability To Record

1. Ability To Record - Similar Threads - Ability Record

2. When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders: We want gifs on our folders It’s better than icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-microsoft-is-going-to-add-the-ability-to-put/45d0247b-452a-4cb8-bdc6-00aff8c5e489
  3. When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders: We want gifs on our folders It’s better than icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-microsoft-is-going-to-add-the-ability-to-put/45d0247b-452a-4cb8-bdc6-00aff8c5e489
  4. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  5. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  6. When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?

When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?: Removing accessibility options that existed in previous windows iterations is obviously unacceptable.What is the roadmap for adding back this obviously necessary BASIC function of an operating system?...
  7. Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter: Hello,My son just purchased a new Asus gaming computer, which has Windows 11 installed. We have been trying to get his headset to work with it, but after many tests others can barely hear him speaking. We have three different headsets, plus a standalone microphone. One...
  8. Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

Microphone issues with XBOX app + no ability to run the Recording Audio troubleshooter: Hello,My son just purchased a new Asus gaming computer, which has Windows 11 installed. We have been trying to get his headset to work with it, but after many tests others can barely hear him speaking. We have three different headsets, plus a standalone microphone. One...
  9. Ability to record sound from headphones/speakers directly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ability to record sound from headphones/speakers directly: I am trying to record the sound coming through my headphones. Wanting to record this through OneNote (So my annotations can be linked to the audio I'm listening to for future reference). I have done this in the past. In my old PC (Windows 10), I used Stereo Mix to achieve...
  10. Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities: Hello, I use my PC mostly for recording music but the latest Windows update has interfered with my USB analog to digital device (Focusrite Scarelett 2i2 1st gen) Since the update my PC still recognizes the 2i2 but recording programs like Audacity and Acoustica now say...