Windows 10: Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

Discus and support Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Epictaco6, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Epictaco6 Win User

Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine with wifi and wired connections and am honestly just super confused at this point

:)

Epictaco6, Sep 16, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected" [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected" [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 16, 2021
  3. oily_17 Win User
    internet connection problem- help

When you go to Network Connections and right click your connection and click Status what does say is it Connected.

If so click on Properties and then highlight Internet Protocol and click Properties and check your setting there.

oily_17, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

Network & Internet Status says Not Connected yet Ethernet is Connected!!

Hi,

If updating your PC was the only change made prior to the issue, then we suggest that you download the latest network adapter from the manufacturer's website. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems.

Before doing so, let's first try to diagnose and fix common connection problems using the Network troubleshooter. To run the Network troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem, proceed with updating the network adapter driver. If the issue persists, try to install the driver in compatibility mode. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Aileen Alf, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

1. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected" - Similar Threads - Able connect internet

2. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  3. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  4. windows 10 status says “not connected” “you are not connected to the internet”

windows 10 status says “not connected” “you are not connected to the internet”: My modem is not the problem; all of my other devices, none of which run on Windows 10, are connected to the network. My desktop, which has the network USB adapter attached, “Status” says network “not connected, “you are not connected to the internet.” I ran “Troubleshoot”...
  5. Network status erroneously says not connected

Network status erroneously says not connected: [ATTACH] Here's the problem: Network status says not connected even if I really am. I can connect to the internet through Chrome and Internet Explorer, google drive is able to sync, and OneDrive is also connected but I can't connect to Office Online through any of the Office...
  6. WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...: Hello, I'm very confused, I don't understand what's happened. I could use normally the internet connection on my laptop, I turned it OFF. I turned it ON 1h later. Even with WIFI connected, network status, connected, I'm not able to use the internet connection. When I use...
  7. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte: Hi, My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution. Nothing works. The Microsoft store does not allow me to download any software and the Windows update reported that I'm offline,...
  8. Status say not connected to internet

Status say not connected to internet: I am using a dial up connection provided by my ISP. I can browse internet but can't use Microsoft store or get any security update. It says you are not connected to any networks. Please help me solve the problem. [ATTACH]...
  9. Network Status Not Connected

Network Status Not Connected: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....
  10. Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...: But I'm currently browsing the internet and typing to you. In fact - I can do virtually everything (League; Steam; Skype; etc) except use any OS feature that requires logging in - e.g. Mail, User Accounts, Shop, etc. Then it says something along the lines of "Cannot use...