Windows 10: Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

Discus and support Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an older version of 1903. I believe the last 3 numbers of the build # is 297. Which was updated back in July. I haven't updated due to issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MGSSC, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/MGSSC Win User

Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

I have an older version of 1903. I believe the last 3 numbers of the build # is 297. Which was updated back in July. I haven't updated due to issues with the August and September update and rolled back to July.

I am wanting to try the latest cumulative update that was released a few days ago. I was wondering can I just install the most recent cumulative update or do I need to install all the prior updates before installing the most recent update? Thanks.

submitted by /u/MGSSC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MGSSC, Oct 29, 2019

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

Quality Updates fro Win 10 Version 1903

Hi there, for those that have successfully installed and running the May 2019 Win 10 Version 1903 Update, has anyone have more than these Quality/ Cumulative Updates?

1.Cumulative Update for Win 10 version 1903 for x64-based system ( KB4497935 )

2. Cumulative Update for Win 10 version 1903 x64-based system for Adobe Flash Player (KB4497932)

3. Cumulative Update for .Net Framework for Win 10 version 1903 for x64-based system (KB4495620)

4. Cumulative Update for Win 10 Version 1903 for x64-based system (KB4505293) -latest one installed today, June 12th 2019

These are the current Cumulative Updates for Win 10 Version 1903 I have received and successfully installed into three of my systems, beside the usual antivirus security Updates. Would be interested to hear from anyone who

might have more Cumulative Updates from the ones listed here

Cheers

George

GeorgeKatonivualiku, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

1. Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903? - Similar Threads - Able install recent

2. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  3. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  4. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Most Recent Update Issue

Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  6. Update from 1903 to most recent version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update from 1903 to most recent version: 5 days ago, I made a post on here since I got a notification saying that my version of Windows was nearing end of service and that I needed to update it. I paused updates for a week (which resumes on Monday) since I didn't know what to do. I decided that I was going to update...
  7. Laptop isn't able to update Window 10 most recent patch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop isn't able to update Window 10 most recent patch: I tried to update my laptop and it's been twice in a row that it's stuck at around ~80% for a few hours so I would force shut down. After that, turning the laptop back on the screen would flashes a few time and then freezes at log in screen so I have to force shut down and...
  8. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  9. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...
  10. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...