Windows 10: Ableling VT

Discus and support Ableling VT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, hope you're having a great day/evening wherever you are :) I just installed "Homescapes" on the recommendation of a friend, and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WarriorofGod62, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ableling VT

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great day/evening wherever you are Ableling VT :)

I just installed "Homescapes" on the recommendation of a friend, and there is a message in the upper right corner that reads "game slowed down because VT is disabled. "

I know it has something to do with virtual stuff ( not sure the proper terminology here, sorry), but where is that located and how do I enable it please?

Thanks everyone for your time Ableling VT :)

:)

WarriorofGod62, Apr 15, 2019

2. [FS][US]   Vt 4850

to clear up confusion i have 2 VT 4850's.

4850 #1(one listed) is a retail best buy VT 4850(from a few months ago, they have since put a sticker on the cooler)

4850 #2(not listed) is a VT 4850, with a Sapphire single slot cooler, and no little green sticker on the back

and irregardless both are sold

flclisgreat, Apr 15, 2019
  3. hieurock Win User
    Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    Ableling VT [​IMG]

hieurock, Apr 15, 2019
  4. AmitWF Win User

Ableling VT

VT x is not available in BIOS

Hi,

I am working on Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500, having windows 10 OS. I am trying to run a Windows 7 virtual machine using VMware workstation player 12 but it shows Intel VT-x is disabled in BIOS, but in BIOS I don't see this option
    at all. I have searched on intel site that this particular model T4500 doesn't support VT-x. Is there any turn around. If I use Virtualbox will that solve my problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

AmitWF, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Ableling VT