Windows 10: Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update

Discus and support Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I've got WIndows 10 Pro and after installing latest update 20H2 I noticed that Ableton Live window became noticeably blurrier. It's not too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by okelloalexeysounds, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update

Hi there,

I've got WIndows 10 Pro and after installing latest update 20H2 I noticed that Ableton Live window became noticeably blurrier. It's not too bad, but it's creating certain difficulties working with automations for example. Has anyone noticed something like this? I don't wnat to roll back to be honest, because updating took some time, so rolling back will take time too. So, I would appreciate any suggestions to this issue. I use Surface Pro 2 laptop.

By the way, I haven't noticed similar behaviour with other apps.

:)

okelloalexeysounds, Mar 2, 2021

2. Does Windows 10 work with Ableton Live 9 and Plugins?

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern with Ableton Live 9 application software and it is a third party application software on Windows 10 operating system (O.S.).

We do not support Ableton Live 9 third party application software.

I suggest you to contact the Ableton Live 9 technical support team from the official website link below:

Contact Us | Ableton

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Ableton Live 9 (or 10) Lite Vocoder

• Ableton Live 10 Vocoder is not available in Lite Edition and Intro
      Edition.
    • Ableton Live 10 Vocoder is available in Standard Edition and Suite

Edition.
    • Ableton Lite is slightly more restricted than the Intro version.
    • For detailed comparisons between Intro, Standard and Suite Editions
      see the corresponding official page.
      Music production with Live and Push | Ableton
    • For detailed list of features included in Live 10 Lite visit
      Music production with Live and Push | Ableton (As you can see Vocoder is not listed there, thus it is not available in Lite Edition of Live)

Dmytro Dzyubak, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update

Ableton Live 9 (or 10) Lite Vocoder

I've been using Ableton Live 9 Lite a little for several months, and recently updated to Ableton Live 10 Lite. I can't find the built-in Ableton vocoder shown in video tutorials in either of these versions. Does anyone know whether the Ableton Live Lite software has the built-in vocoder? Thank you very much! :Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update :)

mathgirl1024, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update

1. Ableton Live 10.1 blurry after latest windows update - Similar Threads - Ableton Live blurry

2. Uninstalling Ableton Live 10 or 11 fails with Specified Account already exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Ableton Live 10 or 11 fails with Specified Account already exists: I'm trying to update Ableton Live from 11.0 to 11.2. During the install process the installer tries to uninstall 11.0, but bombs out.I then tried to manually uninstall Live 10 and that failed with the account already exists error. The logs show nothing aside from the...
  3. Live tiles not working in Windows 10 Pro latest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live tiles not working in Windows 10 Pro latest update?: Specifically with News Reader no preview pictures even though live tiles are switched on ?I have tried all I can think of including uninstalling and reinstalling the reader but still live tiles displays nothing but a blank reader tile?Any advice please?PS: Live tiles worked...
  4. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash: Hi,My case asking many times before so my minidump reports link as follow;Waiting your feedback Thanks https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd89uwgygzfxsas/Minidump.rar?dl=0...
  5. BSOD when closing Ableton Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when closing Ableton Live: Hi! I've been having this issue ever since I bought my new laptop 2 months ago. Most times when closing Ableton I get BSOD sometimes while working in Ableton also. I've uninstalled Live 3 times. I searched reg edit and deleted all the remaining files went to Ableton's...
  6. Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9: Hello! Hoping to get some help with a strange problem. I'm running Live 9 on Windows 10 and can't get Ableton to receive MIDI from my midi interface. My setup: Audio - Motu Ultralite mk3 Hybrid Midi - Motu Express 128 The weird part is that using the mme/DirectX audio...
  7. Windows Live Mail wonky after latest Windows update

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail wonky after latest Windows update: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 (OS Build 19041.508) and it did an automatic update over the weekend. Since then, Windows Live Mail has not been working correctly. Here are the symptoms: 1) Opens fine and downloads headers, Body of email is missing replaced with the...
  8. Opening Ableton Live 10 Lite Breaks System audio

Opening Ableton Live 10 Lite Breaks System audio: For some reason whenever I open Ableton on my laptop, I can't watch videos, record audio, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-ableton-live-10-lite-breaks-system-audio/6b864b4f-5ec3-41a7-8080-ff68b5d6713e
  9. critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.: hello, so I'm a music producer and lately, I've been experiencing a very annoying error which causes my computer to reboot itself. upon looking through the windows event viewer several errors popped up all causing my pc to restart. error's are: The computer has...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019

Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019: With the latest Windows 10 update did your sound go away? I have a Sound Blaster chip and drivers and mine did. To fix, reinstall your Sound Blaster Drivers and overwrite the erroneous driver update from Microsoft. 124640