Windows 10: abnormal istallation

Discus and support abnormal istallation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHY IS REQUIRED ABNORMAL INSTALLATION IN DESKTOP?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sushilsoren, Oct 20, 2018.

1. abnormal istallation

WHY IS REQUIRED ABNORMAL INSTALLATION IN DESKTOP?

:)

sushilsoren, Oct 20, 2018

2. Abnormal behaviour of touch

My Lumia 720 touch is behaving abnormally. It is frequently opening the Apps at the top centre region automatically. Also,if the phone left unused,the App-list page is getting opened automatically. I did a hard reset, but the problem still persists. What
    shall I do?

AnirudhNaraparaju, Oct 20, 2018
  3. selereth Win User
    Abnormal disk usage caused by HxTsr.exe

Yeah, I went a step further and just removed my accounts from the built in mail app. Don't need the added hassle of having to deal with abnormal disk spikes which just put unnecessary wear on my SSD. This fix works though, so thanks.

selereth, Oct 20, 2018
  4. abnormal istallation

Abnormal shutdowns with Fast Startup enabled

Thanks Sumit - No, as you say, it's an Intel: i5 (8th gen - 8250U) with Intel UHD 620 graphics, 8 GB RAM and an SSD. I'll have a try with Dell as you suggest. These abnormal shutdowns are definitely not random - they happen on almost all attempts at a
    Fast Startup shutdown, though occasionally shutdown and subsequent startup do succeed. Oddly, full hibernate works correctly.

Michael_A_P, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

abnormal istallation

1. abnormal istallation - Similar Threads - abnormal istallation

2. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  3. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  4. In Windows 11, when copying files, CPU usage abnormally approaches 100%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, when copying files, CPU usage abnormally approaches 100%.: When copying files in Windows 11, CPU usage is abnormally high, nearly reaching 100%. The task manager shows that all processes occupying the CPU are magnified by tens of times. After logging out or restarting the computer, it returns to normal for a while, but after about...
  5. In Windows 11, when copying files, CPU usage abnormally approaches 100%.

In Windows 11, when copying files, CPU usage abnormally approaches 100%.: When copying files in Windows 11, CPU usage is abnormally high, nearly reaching 100%. The task manager shows that all processes occupying the CPU are magnified by tens of times. After logging out or restarting the computer, it returns to normal for a while, but after about...
  6. abnormal shutdown laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    abnormal shutdown laptop?: my acer laptop experiencing abnormal Shutdown when pc is in ideal condition. is this due to window update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abnormal-shutdown-laptop/d484f471-cd83-4bd9-899a-58cb10c9c2e2
  7. abnormal shutdown laptop?

abnormal shutdown laptop?: my acer laptop experiencing abnormal Shutdown when pc is in ideal condition. is this due to window update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abnormal-shutdown-laptop/d484f471-cd83-4bd9-899a-58cb10c9c2e2
  8. Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...: I was trying to install kali Linux to a usb and then changed the boot order in my OS to boot a usb if plugged in over windows, during the kali installation I had to go so I aborted the install and then when I came back to turn my laptop on windows seems to have completely...
  9. Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...

Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...: I was trying to install kali Linux to a usb and then changed the boot order in my OS to boot a usb if plugged in over windows, during the kali installation I had to go so I aborted the install and then when I came back to turn my laptop on windows seems to have completely...
  10. Windows 11 23H2 memory gradually increases to an abnormal state 2-3 days after...

Windows 11 23H2 memory gradually increases to an abnormal state 2-3 days after...: My build numbers are as follows3The critical value will be reached after a period of time every time the computer is turned on, and it is impossible to know what application or driver caused the increase in memory.I used some memory analysis tools and got the following...