Windows 10: Abnormal language additions after some Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions

Discus and support Abnormal language additions after some Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After ending Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions I have noticed (sometimes) that the language bar has been populated with more languages. I only have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by christosS, May 20, 2020.

1. christosS Win User

Abnormal language additions after some Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions

After ending Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions I have noticed (sometimes) that the language bar has been populated with more languages. I only have two in my default configuration so ending up with 3 or 4 is causing trouble while switching languages with keyboard shortcuts. In language settings, two languages are still installed.

In order to resolve the issue, I need to restart my computer. I would like to know if there is a way to prevent this from happening in the first place or, ideally to run a command and restart the input language service, if there is such a thing.

:)

christosS, May 20, 2020

2. Remote Desktop - Screen resolution in remote session

I have connected to a remote desktop session and the windows in the remote session are all too small for me to see.

I have edited the remote desktop connection settings and cannot seem to make anything larger.

I am using a new Dell Inspiron Laptop which has a very high screen resolution 3840 x 2160

Any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

GreenlaneAC, May 20, 2020
  3. XTL
    xTL Win User
    How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

Hello artmanphoto, are you using the built in remote software that comes with windows 10 ?
    I too use remote software, so can i suggest you change to one of the following.
    Because the remote software that comes with windows is very insecure.

Anydesk
    To use 2 step authenticator with anydesk go here

Teamviewer
    To use 2 step authenticator with teamviewer go here

Splashtop
    To use 2 step authenticator with splashtop go here

Radmin
    Does not have 2 step authentication as far as i know.
    But it does have IP Filter, very high security.

All 4 have very high security,
    Anydesk, Splashtop & teamviewer all have so you can add two factor authentication with google authenticator.
    Personally i prefer radmin Abnormal language additions after some Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions :)

* Had to add Anydesk to my suggestion because it's just to good to leave out *

4. Nikhar_K Win User

Remote desktop connection freezes while using any other window

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the remote desktop session freezes when the session is in idle mode. Couple of our users were able to fix the issue by disabling the audio that comes from the Remote session. I suggest you to try disabling the audio for the remote
    desktop and check if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows key + R, to open
      Run box.
    2. Type mstsc and click on OK.
    3. Now, click con Show Options.
    4. Click on Local Resources.
    5. Click on Settings.
    6. Click on Do not play.
    7. Click on OK and try using the Remote connection now.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to post your query in TechNet forums,
    where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Remote Desktop connection.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Abnormal language additions after some Anydesk/Remote Desktop sessions - Similar Threads - Abnormal language additions

2. Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session: [IMG]If you use an old version of Hyper-V and it displays an error message saying Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session, here is how you can eliminate the issue. Even if you get this problem on a newer version of Hyper-V, you could still follow the same tips to...
  3. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  4. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  5. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Additional language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Additional language: I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language/b8eea5ff-f5f8-4cb0-abb8-7c7f37cc536a
  7. Language Bar in Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Bar in Remote Desktop: Bonjour, I have a computer that I work with that I access via Remote Desktop. I'm working with two different language and keyboard layout, french canada and US English. The problem is, when I'm connected via RDP, the language bar is NOT available and can't switch from one...
  8. Remote Desktop without loging off after Session

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop without loging off after Session: Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to do login on a remote computer using remote desktop but I want the session to stay on doing automatic tasks and not go to logon screen even if I close the remote desktop conection on the client side is that possible? 131171
  9. Disable login screen after remote desktop session

Disable login screen after remote desktop session: Hello! I want to know if it possible to disable the annoying login screen in the computer after remote desktop session. I have netplwiz with automatically logins after boot and I know the trick tscon.exe 0 /dest:console and it works, but I use remote desktop to connect...
  10. Windows 10 remote desktop session

Windows 10 remote desktop session: I'm trying to connect to my work computer using remote desktop. I have physical access to both. I am getting the following error: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress. I...