Windows 10: abnormally switch off

Discus and support abnormally switch off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a pc installed windows 10 prorecently installed, this is turning off abnormally while I am working and trying to restart automatically after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkashDhara, Jun 12, 2020.

1. abnormally switch off

I am using a pc installed windows 10 prorecently installed, this is turning off abnormally while I am working and trying to restart automatically after switching off but can't restartstuck on one page. It has 4gb ram, intel pentium processor installed, and have gigabyte motherboard. Please tell me the possible reasons & the solution for this abnormal action.

:)

AkashDhara, Jun 12, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Abnormal behaviour of touch

My Lumia 720 touch is behaving abnormally. It is frequently opening the Apps at the top centre region automatically. Also,if the phone left unused,the App-list page is getting opened automatically. I did a hard reset, but the problem still persists. What
    shall I do?

AnirudhNaraparaju, Jun 12, 2020
  4. abnormally switch off

Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

abnormally switch off

1. abnormally switch off - Similar Threads - abnormally switch off

2. Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off: I have just bought a new desktop with windows 11. My old computer had a Oneclick adapter to turn my screen and printer off/on when the computer was switched on /off which works perfectly on the old computer running windows 10, When connected to the new computer periperals...
  3. Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch on/off peripherals with the computer on/off: I have just bought a new desktop with windows 11. My old computer had a Oneclick adapter to turn my screen and printer off/on when the computer was switched on /off which works perfectly on the old computer running windows 10, When connected to the new computer periperals...
  4. Bluetooth switching off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth switching off: I am having trouble with Bluetooth on my Windows 10. If I switch it on in Settings and then Settings, when I open it again Bluetooth is off. I switch it on again and try to connect my headphones but it tells me my device is switched off. How to I keep Bluetooth on,...
  5. wifi switches on and off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi switches on and off: Hi My wifi keeps turning off an on. In the event viewer this is what I'm seeing. I had a provider technician come out and spend 3 hours looking at the building connections and tried a bunch of other stuff and there isn't anything he can see that is any longer an issue. Can...
  6. Abnormal installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Abnormal installation: Recently i was update from window 10 version 1909 to window 10 version 2004 but every time i got popup message after restart my pc " Error:abnormal installation , Product installed required entries not exit.. Cannot continue "...
  7. ON/OFF SWITCHES

in Windows 10 Customization
    ON/OFF SWITCHES: When making settings, there are often "switches" in an oval shaped box. For example: - Automatically download updates is showing a clear background; the switch is in the L.H. side of the oval, and there is an 'off' at the side of the oval. Am I correct in assuming that this...
  8. Audio switching off

Audio switching off: I use an HDMI hub with 5 output ports to view on a Samsumg 55 inch Smart TV One port from the PC One from Cable Box One from Firestick One from Xbox 1 Fifth port unused My problem is, that when I switch from Windows 10, to any of the other devices, the audio on the PC...
  9. wifi switched off not on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi switched off not on: Hello Dear sir Today my self installed newly window 10. in net work connections my pressed network reset button after that wifi is switch off never that on so pls give solution ....
  10. Monitor Will Not Switch Off...

Monitor Will Not Switch Off...: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I've set my monitor to turn off after 10minutes in "Power saving" but it doesn't turn off. It stays on all night... Anyone know what I can do? Thanks! 70214