Windows 10: About a Prime Video app for Windows 10

Discus and support About a Prime Video app for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; At "The Microsoft Store"... It seems by the looks of it I am not alone in wondering if the Geeks in charge of the Store are asleep at the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by peterlichota, Nov 19, 2019.

1. About a Prime Video app for Windows 10

At "The Microsoft Store"...

It seems by the looks of it I am not alone in wondering if the Geeks in charge of the Store are asleep at the switch. Like many of you I have been searching for a way to get a stand alone (I do not like the Browser Version) app to install 'Prime Video' on my Windows 10 PC and Laptop. As a paid subscriber I can enjoy the Android APK on my NVIDIA Shield TV device, I can enjoy the App Store App on my iPad! But,,, as many of you have experienced I CANNOT get an App to download and install from 'The Microsoft Store' no matter how many ways I've tried!!??...​

Once I make my selection I am directed to another page which asks me to do something which I am then unable to do namely to 'Select the device you want to install to'. I have two Windows Devices, my PC and My Laptop. I know the system recognizes this because after a wild goose chase I can get to a place which acknowledges my account. BUT,,, in 'The Store' I can neither do this nor 'Get information on your devices'!!... It's Maddening!! So What? Has Microsoft run out of the money needed to pay competent Administrators who will ensure their product works for it's consumers as advertised? Or,,,​

Are they asleep at the switch??...

Peter... ​

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

peterlichota, Nov 19, 2019

2. Amazon Prime Video

Hello Barbara. I'm Greg, a Microsoft MVP here to help you. Prime only requires installing an app for Android. For Windows just download from Prime and play video using your preferred Windows video viewer: optimally either Windows Media Player or the newer
    Movies and TV's which I would at least try to see the improvements. You can also install another preferred player like the popular open-source VideoLan (VLC) or Apple Quicktime from their websites. It's all up to your preference. To change the default Video
    player in Windows 10, go to Settings>Apps>Default Apps and click on the Video player to see the dropdown list to choose. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I'll keep working with you until it's resolved.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App

Cant install Amazon Prime Video App. Can someone assist?

Getting "No devices registered on Microsoft Account"

Raynman5000, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

About a Prime Video app for Windows 10

Time Lady, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

About a Prime Video app for Windows 10

1. About a Prime Video app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Prime Video app

2. Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows: Not able to Stream 1080p on Amazon Prime Video app for windows , earlier it used to play in 1080p but now from last 2-3 months it only goes upto HD quality and not HD 1080p . I have already tried DISM.exe and system scan and they were both successful but still I couldn't get...
  3. prime video not playing 1080 in window 10 prime video app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    prime video not playing 1080 in window 10 prime video app: hi i use to get ''hd 1080''on prime video app in windows 10..but now i am only able to play HD only which is 720p.i have lenovo ideapad flex 5 with FHD DISPLAY..also internet speed is 100 mbps.i am on windows 10 21H1...
  4. Prime Video App for windows 10 - Problem to download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prime Video App for windows 10 - Problem to download.: Why i can't download from prime video app for windows10? When i click on download section send me on to microsoft store. And it says i already have the app....
  5. amazon video prime app for windows 10

amazon video prime app for windows 10: I downloaded Amazon Prime App from the microsoft store onto my windows 10 laptop. The display is too large for the screen, and I can not navigate through the app. There are no arrows that will allow me to move up, down or side to side. The screen resolution does not fix the...
  6. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  7. Can't download prime video app for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download prime video app for windows 10: So basically when I go to download the prime video app from the windows store, nothing happens. I click 'get', it goes gray to indicate that I clicked it, then nothing happens. That's really all the info I can give on the matter, weird one. Would really appreciate help :D...
  8. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  9. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: I have Comcast and a Prime Video app. But, I am unable to sign in or register. When I click on the Prime Video app, I am sent to "Enter your code" page. I do not have a code because I am unable to sign in. Catch 22!...
  10. Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App

Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App: Cant install Amazon Prime Video App. Can someone assist? Getting "No devices registered on Microsoft Account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-amazon-prime-video-app/cb09cd5b-9c1e-407c-99e0-43ff5ea690c1"