Windows 10: About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading.

Discus and support About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading. and many thanks to him for his help, But after getting my system back and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ian K Wallace, May 31, 2019.

1. About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading.

About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading. and many thanks to him for his help, But after getting my system back and running! I got another update request from Windows insider group and I just thought that it was another new update. but NO the update finished and yet again when it went to re-start same problem as before! But i really don't want to have to go though the whole performance again. so I have put the latest update on hold for a week. the last update that shows that it did fail is Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362.113. I really could do with some advice.

:)

Ian K Wallace, May 31, 2019
  2. carl##. Win User

Re: Andre Da Costa's dual booting to win 10

I just read Andre Da Costa's article on dual booting to win 10. I erred by downloading the free upgrade to win 10 several weeks ago, so I don't have

a disk with win 10 on it. Is it possible to revert back to my previous win 7,

make a new partition, and re-download the win 10 upgrade version to it.

Thanks.

carl##., May 31, 2019
  3. Question to Mister Andre Da Costa.

No, For it to help repair your pc, you have to let it run until you get 100% completion.

• inds within the image, it’s normal to get stuck at 20% just wait patiently.

About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading. filedownloadhandler-5-jpg.jpg

Jmarco0921, May 31, 2019
  4. About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading.

Response from Andre Da Costa regarding KB 4093112 - how to block update

After using Andre Da Costa's recommended change (which is working) I am left with the following concern & question:

After doing this I do not see the KB 3073930 in my list of installed updates. Also - I assume it is working somehow - but what will it do to future updates that I will need to install?

The change made -Microsoft has released a KB update (KB3073930) that will let users block or hide Windows or driver updates.

I am not clear on the overall process - blocking & being able to install future updates.

Please advise

Thank you

John Hassey

John WHassey, May 31, 2019
Thema:

About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading.

1. About a week ago Andre Da Costa helped me with my system NOT loading. - Similar Threads - week ago Andre

2. Help me with my microsoft store not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me with my microsoft store not loading: For a couple of months now my microsoft store has not been able to load. It has been stuck on a blue loading screen that never ends. I've tried many things in the past and right now like reseting it, cleaning the cache, and a couple other things, but nothing has prevailed. I...
  3. Help me with my microsoft store not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my microsoft store not loading: For a couple of months now my microsoft store has not been able to load. It has been stuck on a blue loading screen that never ends. I've tried many things in the past and right now like reseting it, cleaning the cache, and a couple other things, but nothing has prevailed. I...
  4. Windows stuttering when using windows. Started about 3 weeks ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuttering when using windows. Started about 3 weeks ago: I did a rollback when it first started to try and fix the issue, had to go to a recovery point in the end and this fixed it. But now its back :...
  5. Daily BSODs; started about a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs; started about a week ago: Hi, I started having daily (sometimes multiple times daily) BSODs that started about a week ago. It seems like the stop codes for these are different every time. Here are some that I have captured: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  6. Random BSOD starting about 3 weeks ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD starting about 3 weeks ago: I have been working on a computer that has been experiencing random freezing/BSOD anywhere from once a week to 5+ in one day. It's a Windows 10 Dell Latitude 7400 laptop and was running fine up until somewhere around the second week of May. No USB devices/any other...
  7. Fix for "Windows Update Error Code 0x80080005" not working. Fix not working by: Andre Da Costa

Fix for "Windows Update Error Code 0x80080005" not working. Fix not working by: Andre Da Costa: When i preformed stage 2 of the fix link 1 I tried to disble wuauserv and CMD admin replied "The wuauserv service is not started." When i preformed stage 4 of the fix link 1 I tried to enable wuauserv and CMD admin replied "The wuauserv service is starting. The wuauserv...
  8. Hello mr. Da Costa

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello mr. Da Costa: I bought used HDD with Genuine Windows10 OS. I want to mount it to my PC. I have new SSD on it, Then I want to clone it to my New SSD drive. Will I lost Windows 10 genuine licence in this operation? Sincerely, Uldis....
  9. msn zone games were working fine a week ago but now won't load, when i ask about this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    msn zone games were working fine a week ago but now won't load, when i ask about this...: msn zone games were working fine a week ago on windows 10 now they won't load, when I ask why this is happening I get an answer from a 2015 page what is going on with all our threads been locked and our zone games not working, Microsoft needs to get their act together or we...
  10. Feedback for Andre

Feedback for Andre: Andre, you gave me a great, detailed answer and I created a bootable copy of windows 10, accessed and changed my uefi/bios settings and followedthe instructions for a clean install. It followed all the steps you listed until the last restart. The screen went back to the...