Windows 10: About accessing the external hard disk drive

Discus and support About accessing the external hard disk drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found a similar problem that has faced by @raymond_962 had but I have completely recovered from that problem. Now I would like to describe that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dion Johnson [DJ's, Nov 15, 2020.

1. About accessing the external hard disk drive

I found a similar problem that has faced by @raymond_962 had but I have completely recovered from that problem. Now I would like to describe that solution to your people so that it will be beneficial for every person who had that problem before. By the way, the solution that I have followed is that I simply perform disk check-up at the time of startup or just go to Device Manager and Locate our Drive and go to Policies option on Properties of that Drive. Then Check the option to Better Performance and then click on Quick Removal again now you will see the message coming ie Whether to restart now or not. Click on Restart now . Before that Make sure you have updated the driver just before.

I hope this will greatly helpful to you and if it doesn't work then let me know.Thank you all

If there is need for any help do ask me as a reply form About accessing the external hard disk drive 46c0fd23-c3f7-4653-8214-cfbee8f684e6?upload=true.png

:)

Dion Johnson [DJ's, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

About accessing the external hard disk drive

1. About accessing the external hard disk drive - Similar Threads - accessing external hard

2. About my external hard drive.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my external hard drive.....: I have my Windows 11 laptop and I bought this transcend hard drive and it has been working well for about a week...but since yesterday when I plug my hard drive in it doesn't show in the file manager but it shows when I install the transcend app and even in the device and...
  3. Question about external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about external hard drive: I have an external hard drive and I'm using BitLocker on it. What will happen to it if I connect to the computer using windows under 10? Can I access this?...
  4. Question about external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about external hard drive: I have an external hard drive and I'm using BitLocker on it. What will happen to it if I connect to the computer using windows under 10? Can I access this?...
  5. External Hardisk or external Hard Drive Turned To Local Disk And Not Accessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hardisk or external Hard Drive Turned To Local Disk And Not Accessible: i hope someone can help my problem i have try to change letter but nothing change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hardisk-or-external-hard-drive-turned-to/e394703e-e313-471d-841f-fa8977cb6884
  6. External Hard Drive No Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive No Access: My external Seagate Backup Plus Drive shows up as E:\ when I plug it in but is not able to be accessed. I could see under right click properties that it was an NTFS drive and the name but zero for used, free, and capacity. I could get in from the command prompt and got one...
  7. External Hard Drive Turned To Local Disk And Not Accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive Turned To Local Disk And Not Accessible: Hi, My 4TB External Hard Drive was working well while I transfer files, sorry for my language ı am not native, And I wanted to change the speed because it was low as 35mb/ps and ı read that under policies segment there is another option for "better performance". And After I...
  8. External Hard drive disk

External Hard drive disk: Shown as access denied. Location unavailable[IMG] Cannot open my Seagate external HARD drive disk of 1.5TB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-disk/d12073f2-eb0d-4add-bfb1-2f9e4cff21de
  9. External Hard drive not accessible

External Hard drive not accessible: My external hard drive was unplugged accidently. When i plugged it back into the computer, it recogonized a previous error with it and was in the process of fixing those errors automatically when it was accidentally unplugged again. Now when i plug in my external drive the...
  10. External Hard drive not accessible...

External Hard drive not accessible...: Hi All, External Hard drive not accessible...? I have 1TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim 200gb cloud Hard Drive. It was working fine on Win 7 earlier, I formatted my desktop and installed win 7 OS since then my exernal hard drive is not initializing. My external hdd was not...