Windows 10: about account and activation

Discus and support about account and activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello..... how are you? i hope you're fine :) can i ask? if can..... so listen it I activate the product code on my Windows 10 and use my own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NUSAPHP, Jan 19, 2019.

1. NUSAPHP Win User

about account and activation

hello..... how are you? i hope you're fine about account and activation :)

can i ask?

if can..... so listen it

I activate the product code on my Windows 10 and use my own Microsoft account. and if I reset the OS on my Windows 10, then I log in again to the Microsoft account that was activated ... Is my windows permanent or not? thank you about account and activation :)

:)

NUSAPHP, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 19, 2019
  4. about account and activation

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

about account and activation

1. about account and activation - Similar Threads - account activation

2. Activating windows with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows with Microsoft account: I'm a laptop user and I have a Microsoft account and i want to ask that will I be able to activate windows with my Microsoft account if I buy another PC . And by PC I mean a desktop not a laptop...
  3. Windows 10 not activating using Microsoft Account

Windows 10 not activating using Microsoft Account: Hey guys, just built a PC and installed Windows 10 ver 2004. Signed in with my ms account but it says it couldn't activate because my editions are different to another PC that I have.. My editions on both PCs are Win 10 Home.. why can't I activate Windows on the new PC? Any...
  4. Windows Server 2016 Active Domain - Windows 10 Accounts Policies

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server 2016 Active Domain - Windows 10 Accounts Policies: Hi! I have the following problem: I have installed Windows Server 2016 and created a domain AD. I have several computers Windows 10 Pro with 1 local account and 1 generic user created for the domain. I configured the GPO and set Prohibit access to Control Panel and PC...
  5. Password reset on a Childs account which has no email activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset on a Childs account which has no email activity: Hi, I set up my children with Microsoft accounts as family members. They required hotmail accounts to create a profile, but have never used them. My son changed his password and has forgotten it, logged in 3 times incorrectly and is now unable to log into his Microsoft...
  6. ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE...

ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE...: I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery for years to see why this was going on and I have sought Tech help, reset my computer more then enough to know that this is...
  7. Cannot activate windows 10 account

Cannot activate windows 10 account: Hello, I recently upgraded my computer motherboard and am required to reactivate my account I have already tried using the troubleshoot method in which it states my microsoft account does not contain any linked devices even though when i got to my account I can see my pc on...
  8. Activating Windows 10 on a new PC with a Microsoft Account

Activating Windows 10 on a new PC with a Microsoft Account: So basically I have recently bought a brand new PC. I have created an Installation media on my USB drive for Windows 10 installation. I have Windows 10 on my current PC that is linked to my Microsoft account. How would I transfer that licence to my new PC in order to...
  9. Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account

Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account: I have installed Windows 10 Pro to My PC. In activation section, it shows that "Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account" Now how can I be sure that this windows version is GENUINE? Please help......
  10. Suspicious account activity

Suspicious account activity: I rarely use my ages old hotmail account, but I do have it set up for POP access from my PC - Windows 10, with Outlook 2010, so it's is poked at least once a day. I received a notice of suspicious activity and when I checked the log, I found: Device/platform Windows...