Windows 10: About activating windows after reinstalling windows

Discus and support About activating windows after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i recently reset my pc and downgrade to the past windows 10 version. After that I'm seen a message "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Arunod Dilshan, May 8, 2020.

1. About activating windows after reinstalling windows

i recently reset my pc and downgrade to the past windows 10 version. After that I'm seen a message "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows" then i went to the activation settings and click the troubleshoot button. after that I'm getting a message "Troubleshooting has completed We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again. If you're connected to the internet and continue seeing this problem, contact your system administrator for more information" What should i do now? Pls help me..

:)

Arunod Dilshan, May 8, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

About activating windows after reinstalling windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, May 8, 2020
Thema:

About activating windows after reinstalling windows

1. About activating windows after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - activating reinstalling

2. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  3. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  4. I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to: I probably made it for that dumb menu you cannot skip when your connected to the internet while installing windows.So now i have no idea what email that was and that was like 3-4 years ago and never bothered to check what email it was.What can i do now?...
  5. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  6. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  7. Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation: Hello,My system was running win 11 pro OS. After re-installation the OS is not upgrading to Pro from home. The system originally was shipped with win 10 home OS, later upgraded to Win 10 Pro.On entering the license key the error saying"It looks like the hardware on the device...
  8. Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation

Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation: Hello,My system was running win 11 pro OS. After re-installation the OS is not upgrading to Pro from home. The system originally was shipped with win 10 home OS, later upgraded to Win 10 Pro.On entering the license key the error saying"It looks like the hardware on the device...
  9. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  10. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...