Windows 10: About adding an additional option for monitoring the temperature of CPU and dedicated GPU

Discus and support About adding an additional option for monitoring the temperature of CPU and dedicated GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, Why cant windows have a option for checking the operating temperature of the CPU and GPU to check whether they are operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cibi DS, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Cibi DS Win User

About adding an additional option for monitoring the temperature of CPU and dedicated GPU

Hello there,

Why cant windows have a option for checking the operating temperature of the CPU and GPU to check whether they are operating in the good temperature, Kindly try to add the feature in the future updates..

:)

Cibi DS, Sep 7, 2020

2. GPU temperature .

Hi Mr.Shivam,

My greatest apologies, I've lost my internet connection earlier. I also thought it was just the GPU statistics as well. For GPU temperature, it will only show the dedicated GPU, however, not all dedicated GPU. Here are the limitations below. If the WDDM version
    is 2.4 or newer, then I suggest updating the GPU driver directly from the computer manufacturer's website.

https://www.ceofix.net/1881/how-to-show-gpu-tem...

(Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Paul A.

Independent Advisor

Paul Abayon, Sep 7, 2020
  3. GPU temperature .

In new window 10 updated version 2004:- gpu temperature features show only for dedicated gpu or integrated gpu or both please tell ??

Mr.Shivam Mishra, Sep 7, 2020
  4. About adding an additional option for monitoring the temperature of CPU and dedicated GPU

Gpu temperature

I checked max temperature for nvidia gtx 1050ti and i7 8th gen and I found out that max temperature for gpu is 97 degrees and cpu is 100 degrees . Then i observed that the temperature recorded while playing Star wars: the fallen order was 89-90 degrees
    for gpu and 90-95 degrees for cpu. I read somewhere that this temperature falls under dangerously hot. So is this temperature okay or i need to do something??

SwarajSanjay, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

About adding an additional option for monitoring the temperature of CPU and dedicated GPU

1. About adding an additional option for monitoring the temperature of CPU and dedicated GPU - Similar Threads - adding additional option

2. about gpu and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about gpu and cpu: well i was playing minecraft win 10 edition and task manager was also opened i saw that game is taking 70 -80 % cpu usage and only 14% gpu usage so i just want to say that why i am getting only 14 % gpu i should get more gpu so that my cpu can go down and my background wont...
  3. Will cpu temperature be added to task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will cpu temperature be added to task manager: Seeing the temperature of the GPU in task manager as you can today is a great thing but what about the rest? Would sure be great to have the temperature of the CPU, memory and drives also added, sure you can install programs like hardware info and see the temperature of...
  4. Permissible temperature of GPU & CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permissible temperature of GPU & CPU: Kindly let me know the permissible temperature of GPU & CPU...My GPU and CPU temperature often reaches up to 78 degrees Celsius while playing games....Is this a cause for worry ?Please enlighten....
  5. Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.: Which program I can use to graph cpu temperature over time? Something similar to grafana? 180028
  6. GPU temperature .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPU temperature .: In new window 10 updated version 2004:- gpu temperature features show only for dedicated gpu or integrated gpu or both please tell ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-temperature/280b6804-9cf8-4573-b737-cdd870c711a1
  7. Gpu temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gpu temperature: I checked max temperature for nvidia gtx 1050ti and i7 8th gen and I found out that max temperature for gpu is 97 degrees and cpu is 100 degrees . Then i observed that the temperature recorded while playing Star wars: the fallen order was 89-90 degrees for gpu and 90-95...
  8. High CPU And GPU temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU And GPU temperature: Hii there, I have a HP 15 BS658TX laptop, I bought it a year ago. Now my problem is I am having very high CPU and GPU temp while playing games. As summer season is going on here in India so normal GPU and CPU temp is about 50℃ and as i start a game it rises whole the way up...
  9. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  10. CPU temperatures

CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...