Windows 10: about admin profile

Discus and support about admin profile in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 /... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pawleebeku, Jul 21, 2018.

1. about admin profile

when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

:)

pawleebeku, Jul 21, 2018

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 21, 2018
  4. kormath Win User

about admin profile

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

about admin profile

1. about admin profile - Similar Threads - admin profile

2. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  3. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  4. My Admin User Account/ Profile is not Signing me in anymore and keeps looping back to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Admin User Account/ Profile is not Signing me in anymore and keeps looping back to the...: Hi,My Admin user account is not logging in through to the desktop. It keeps looping back to the login screen. Now the thing is that I have another user account with no admin privileges, and it can sign in without a problem, but after so much research everything didn't work...
  5. My Admin User Account/ Profile is not Signing me in anymore and keeps looping back to the...

My Admin User Account/ Profile is not Signing me in anymore and keeps looping back to the...: Hi,My Admin user account is not logging in through to the desktop. It keeps looping back to the login screen. Now the thing is that I have another user account with no admin privileges, and it can sign in without a problem, but after so much research everything didn't work...
  6. My Admin User Account/ Profile is not Signing me in anymore and keeps looping back to the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. how can i get out of temp profile without admin acces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get out of temp profile without admin acces: ive accidentally made my administrator account to a device owner making myself a local user and a guest user i tried fixing it in multiple diffrent ways but in the attempt i have accidentally removed the rights and permissions on the local and guest user too leading me into...
  8. how can i get out of temp profile without admin acces

how can i get out of temp profile without admin acces: ive accidentally made my administrator account to a device owner making myself a local user and a guest user i tried fixing it in multiple diffrent ways but in the attempt i have accidentally removed the rights and permissions on the local and guest user too leading me into...
  9. how can i get out of temp profile without admin acces

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Infinite boot no admin profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot no admin profile: I restarted my computer completely about a week ago I had to run some errands so I left it running I came back and my computer was off turned it back on and it had no display. Got a bootable usb and it fixed no display. It booted up and now my computer is in an infinite...