Windows 10: about an email which is asking for amount and shows my password

Discus and support about an email which is asking for amount and shows my password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I got an email from someone in my gmail content of the email is following... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mjlloiu75re, Apr 16, 2020.

1. about an email which is asking for amount and shows my password

Hi,

I got an email from someone in my gmail content of the email is following

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay $1000 in btc to the underneath address remove***from it:

bc1***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do now the password which is sent in above email which I have mentioned as %%%%% is correct password.

But that is not the email password of the email on which this email came.It is of some

other service which used to be an old password and on some other websites I had used same password.

Now I don't remember which service I had signed in with this password.

I use Windows 10 home edition. I think it is a licensed one because I had created Microsoft account and linked my operating system via the web to microsoft account.

:)

mjlloiu75re, Apr 16, 2020
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Apr 16, 2020
  4. about an email which is asking for amount and shows my password

E72 keeps asking for email password

I have the same problem. The email was working fine for one day then it kept erasing my password in the email setting and now every so often, it asks for my password. Since I am using a corporate email account (Mail for Exchange), I cannot make use of the
    email.nokia.com website to carry out your advice. Any other suggestions out there otherwise I take this phone back?

JohanVW---01, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

about an email which is asking for amount and shows my password

1. about an email which is asking for amount and shows my password - Similar Threads - email asking amount

2. Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...: Hello :I'm at work using a new PC. I clicked on the Windows Shield icon on taskbar. Account protection has an exclamation point on it. I click sign in.I use my personal email and password as requested. It works. Then it asks for password one more time. And it doesn't work....
  3. Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...: Hello :I'm at work using a new PC. I clicked on the Windows Shield icon on taskbar. Account protection has an exclamation point on it. I click sign in.I use my personal email and password as requested. It works. Then it asks for password one more time. And it doesn't work....
  4. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in: the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-asking-me-about-a-company-email-for/f4464744-d040-423f-b14e-3c10a85edd9b
  5. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in: the laptop I already install the windows 10 times and still is asking me that I just I want removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-asking-me-about-a-company-email-for/f4464744-d040-423f-b14e-3c10a85edd9b
  6. My laptop is asking me about a company email for sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. ask about my licence

ask about my licence: hi how are youmy windows 11 serial is: NP33R-PK4MF-B32YK-7KHTK-DYH22can you tell me is it original or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-about-my-licence/bfef0845-048a-4dad-b55c-b72d96419c44
  8. My problem for windows asking for email and password solved

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My problem for windows asking for email and password solved: My problem was that windows was trying to login and said "password incorrect"My problem was solved by switching to a in local account in Sign in options with no password entered...
  9. My email won't update, it's asking to update password, which won't work or give permission...

My email won't update, it's asking to update password, which won't work or give permission...: see subject line!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-update-its-asking-to-update-password/979d03e8-aaef-442c-9987-0731ac8ca7d3
  10. hiw10Want to ask question about passwords.

in Windows 10 Support
    hiw10Want to ask question about passwords.: Me, again so soon, a different question but brought to my attention by members who answered my last thread on W10 clean install. Passwords Correct me if I am wrong, but we are supposed to have a password for every site we use. We are not supposed to write those passwords...