Windows 10: about an error in activation my product key

Discus and support about an error in activation my product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear team, kindly please I have an error code 0x8007007b and I have a product key how can i fix my problem. That problem appears when I update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SaadehALLahham, Nov 19, 2020.

1. about an error in activation my product key

Dear team,

kindly please I have an error code 0x8007007b and I have a product key how can i fix my problem. That problem appears when I update my windows through the setting .

thank you

saade allahham

:)

SaadehALLahham, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 19, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 19, 2020
  4. about an error in activation my product key

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

about an error in activation my product key

1. about an error in activation my product key - Similar Threads - error activation product

2. Product key activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key activation error: I bought a Windows 8.1 version CD in Turkey in 2013 and I have been installing Windows on my computer with this CD since I bought it. However, I moved to Germany and when I run the CD to format the computer and enter the product key, it gives an activation error and tells me...
  3. Product key activation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key activation error: I bought a Windows 8.1 version CD in Turkey in 2013 and I have been installing Windows on my computer with this CD since I bought it. However, I moved to Germany and when I run the CD to format the computer and enter the product key, it gives an activation error and tells me...
  4. About product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About product key: Ican not find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/0518889b-669d-4cef-823e-34580f409841
  5. About product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About product key: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey when I paste this command on command promptrun as administration I didn't getting product key.It showing something like thisName of my laptopError=DescriptionI want to know why I am getting this ?Is my window...
  6. About My Product key

About My Product key: Hi Rescently i have decided to reset my windows.So i am seeing that my digital product key is linked to my microsoft account.Now i am using my laptop with two Microsoft account.So just to be sure the account which i have entered during the initial process is the one to which...
  7. about my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about my product key: i need to reactivate my windows 10 but dont have the product key or iD how can i re activate or activate windows 10. Its beeen programmed on my laptop but i had to reeboot my whole computer. Is it possible to re activate??...
  8. About Windows 10 Activation Product KEY

About Windows 10 Activation Product KEY: first i tell you about my shituation im using pireted win 10 64bit and i buy win 10 pro key but key changed show but when i check produKey software there fake product key that key that key when im using pireted win so i decided to reinstall win 10 and i typed key in windows...
  9. about product key

about product key: how to know the product key how many time activate before we purches…. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/cd4016d0-8250-4380-86bb-7b3a4bb631e0"
  10. about my product key to activate window

about my product key to activate window: provide information related to activation of window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-my-product-key-to-activate-window/46796801-cc58-4b40-9f37-26b9d4466538"