Windows 10: About auto graphic change

Discus and support About auto graphic change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I customize NVDIA graphics colour setting it is automatically change when I am restarting PC .it is automatically goes to its previous position... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shri_, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Shri_ Win User

About auto graphic change

When I customize NVDIA graphics colour setting it is automatically change when I am restarting PC .it is automatically goes to its previous position

And in personalize when i am doing transparent to start bar . It is automatically untransparent . When i am going to personalize setting there is check mark on transparene then also start bar is untransparent

:)

Shri_, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 5, 2021
  4. About auto graphic change

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

About auto graphic change

1. About auto graphic change - Similar Threads - auto graphic change

2. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about my laptop graphics: i have a simple question i have graphics of intel r HD graphics in my hp notebook 15 and i dont know if it is 3000 or 4000 can someone help i tried checking cpu by running dxdiag to determine but i cant find it someone help...
  3. Auto brightness with Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto brightness with Intel Graphics: After some recent Windows update I can't turn off auto brightness for integrated Intel Graphics and I can't change brightness via settings in tray too only with functional keys. Brightness is heavily lowered if the context of the screen is dark, and then it gradually recovers...
  4. Auto switching of Graphics cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto switching of Graphics cards: Since the switch over where Microsoft 10 now controls the switching of native graphics to the video card of choice, I have two big games that do not auto switch, Elder Scrolls online and the Sims 4. All my other games, whether in steam, EA or standalone, automatically switch...
  5. About the auto updation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About the auto updation of windows 10: Last week.. Am doing some thesis work on pc.. Some files are stored in the drive D that are waiting to be burned...suddenly windows 10 starts to auto updation. It takes around 2 and half hour. After that files that is temporary stored in the D drive is vanished.. Is it...
  6. Graphics Card Auto Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Auto Update: Hi, I have had an issue using a blueprint software on my CPU since there was an automatic Windows download for my graphics card. Blueprint company suggested I revert to old graphics card setting can you provide a new update to my system? Graphics Card Info: Intel R HD...
  7. Question about auto login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about auto login: Hi! I got 3 user accounts on my Windows10 desktop. 1 admin and 2 standart users. Is it possible to make windows auto login to my account (standart user with password) but still stay on login screen and require password to reach the desktop? submitted by /u/Erfid [link]...
  8. Graphics changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphics changed: I started up my Windows 10 computer (desktop) and the graphics are all screwed up. I hadn't changed any settings. I right clicked and pulled up the graphics settings and played around but can't get back to normal. Everything looks all "bubbly" and cartoonish now/ 155803
  9. graphic changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphic changes: [IMG][IMG] [ATTACH] I have these crosses/ triangles on all my screens very annoying I don't know if its a setting or app making the changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-changes/b0fdb400-0c0c-44fe-baf7-be164993ede8
  10. Change of Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change of Graphics: My laptop gives me a choice of Intel on board graphics or the Nvidia Geforce 970 card. However, I cannot change certain programs to to use the Nvidia card. For example, Google Earth can be changed ,but Corel Video Studio only allows Intel graphics. The change option is...