Windows 10: about Azure Kinect DK

Discus and support about Azure Kinect DK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Do you have a separate accessory to protect the front of Azure Kinect DK?[ATTACH] Or can I easily replace the front cover?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SANGWOONLEE, Oct 28, 2020.

1. about Azure Kinect DK

Do you have a separate accessory to protect the front of Azure Kinect DK? about Azure Kinect  DK 48aaae98-22ea-4a03-87d2-203f815631a7?upload=true.png

Or can I easily replace the front cover?

:)

SANGWOONLEE, Oct 28, 2020

2. Azure Kinect body tracking not loading

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in using the Azure Kinect body tracking feature on your desktop PC.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    Azure Kinect known issues and troubleshooting
    and see if that helps.

However, if the issue persists you can get assisted support for Azure Kinect through various support options. You can refer the article:

Azure Kinect support options and resources

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related the compatibility of SDK2.0 code with SDK4/Azure Kinect V4.

You have reached the Windows Consumer forum, and queries or issues related to Azure products are best handled by the commercial forums, as they are well equipped with the knowledge on commercial products.

However, let me point you in the right direction where you can get in touch with our

Azure Support team
    through various support options and gather information about the compatibility of SDK 2.0 code with Azure Kinect V4 and SDK 4.

In addition, I would suggest you to post your query on TechNet forums.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 28, 2020
  4. klz123 Win User

about Azure Kinect DK

Azure Kinect body tracking not loading

I have the new Kinect sensor. I followed this guide: Quickstart - Set up Azure Kinect body tracking to set it up. I am able to load the Kinect viewer just fine, but the body tracking is not working. I get the command prompt screen stating
    that CUDA and ONYX are initializing, but the command prompt just disappears and nothing else appears. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything at once, one by one, and everything. It is not working. I am using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 display
    adapter on a desktop, so I do not think it is an issue with the graphics.

klz123, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

about Azure Kinect DK

1. about Azure Kinect DK - Similar Threads - Azure Kinect

2. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  3. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  4. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  6. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  7. Azure Kinect Viewer recording point cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Azure Kinect Viewer recording point cloud: Hello. I recorded data from Azure with k4arecorder.exe and it outputs a mkv file with just usual video. Is it possible to record a point cloud and depth information into a file?...
  8. Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect

Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect: I have Azure Kinect connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but Kinect Studio shows grey screen with 'Not connected'. Other applications like Azure Kinect Viewer work properly and see Azure. Please help, what the problem might be?...
  9. Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0

Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0: We have a project that utilizes the Kinect v2 for windows via the SDK2.0. With the new Azure Kinect v4 coming out, there seems to be a new SDK4 for communications with the device. But I was wondering if there's any method of backwards compatibility to utilize our current...
  10. Azure Kinect body tracking not loading

Azure Kinect body tracking not loading: I have the new Kinect sensor. I followed this guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/Kinect-dk/body-sdk-setup to set it up. I am able to load the Kinect viewer just fine, but the body tracking is not working. I get the command prompt screen stating that CUDA and ONYX...