Windows 10: about bios???

Discus and support about bios??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 and linux mint cinnamon in my lappy..it's a hp prouduct with i3 5th generation processor....i want to on virtualization.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mkrk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. mkrk Win User

about bios???

I have installed windows 10 and linux mint cinnamon in my lappy..it's a hp prouduct with i3 5th generation processor....i want to on virtualization. What key should i press to enter into bios...i have pressed f2 ..and i have visited all the avanced settings to get the uefi setting by proper process..but i have not get it so far..please help me????????????????*Smile

:)

2. Windows Problem Reporting

me too.

it happens in safe mode, too.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1709

Inquiry About, Feb 13, 2016
  3. cannot find the "apply case review" on my suspension

i received a ban for trolling when it was a complete accident and i tried to do case review and would not work and now i cant find the button to do it.

ABOUT 64ZOMIEs, Feb 13, 2016
  4. CmmTch Win User

about bios???

CmmTch, Feb 13, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    not sure on your HP laptop but on my HP Desktop its F3 key to enter bios

OldMike65, Feb 13, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    Try this when starting your laptop. Press ESCAPE immediatly followed by F10.

Winuser, Feb 13, 2016
  7. essenbe Win User
    Different models use different codes. However, your user manual will tell you how to enter BIOS, or it usually tells you on the startup screen when the HP logo appears.

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

about bios???

1. about bios??? - Similar Threads - bios

2. After updating the BIOS in my laptop, my GPU comes up as a removable media, why? How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating the BIOS in my laptop, my GPU comes up as a removable media, why? How can I...: Hi, I have a full AMD ASUS gaming laptop, today an update came up named ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 10.1.2.414, I thought it was just a regular update, I clicked shut down and update, next time I opened it, the screen said - Warning BIOS is updating, don't turn off...
  3. After updating the BIOS in my laptop, my GPU comes up as a removable media, why? How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating the BIOS in my laptop, my GPU comes up as a removable media, why? How can I...: Hi, I have a full AMD ASUS gaming laptop, today an update came up named ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 10.1.2.414, I thought it was just a regular update, I clicked shut down and update, next time I opened it, the screen said - Warning BIOS is updating, don't turn off...
  4. when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager: when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager instead according to copilot could anyone tell me why? when I boot up windows it works fine though and I am sending this from my laptop which is an acer laptop. I cant send a picture of it because it is...
  5. when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager

when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager: when I try to boot into the bios it loads into the windows boot manager instead according to copilot could anyone tell me why? when I boot up windows it works fine though and I am sending this from my laptop which is an acer laptop. I cant send a picture of it because it is...
  6. I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...: PC monitor controller keyboard and mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-to-much-ram-in-the-bios-and-now-my-monitor/c3666598-4b22-4276-9399-683c4164da3c
  7. I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...

I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...: PC monitor controller keyboard and mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-to-much-ram-in-the-bios-and-now-my-monitor/c3666598-4b22-4276-9399-683c4164da3c
  8. computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...: Computer just shuts down and restarts itself. It is an alien desktop. have updated bios/ driver updates still under warranty with dell. They have checked it out and everything is good. Still shuts down. very frustrating. everyone in a while state cannot reboot needs. passcode...
  9. computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...

computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...: Computer just shuts down and restarts itself. It is an alien desktop. have updated bios/ driver updates still under warranty with dell. They have checked it out and everything is good. Still shuts down. very frustrating. everyone in a while state cannot reboot needs. passcode...
  10. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...