Windows 10: about bios???

Discus and support about bios??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 and linux mint cinnamon in my lappy..it's a hp prouduct with i3 5th generation processor....i want to on virtualization.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mkrk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. mkrk Win User

about bios???

I have installed windows 10 and linux mint cinnamon in my lappy..it's a hp prouduct with i3 5th generation processor....i want to on virtualization. What key should i press to enter into bios...i have pressed f2 ..and i have visited all the avanced settings to get the uefi setting by proper process..but i have not get it so far..please help me????????????????*Smile

:)

2. Windows Problem Reporting

me too.

it happens in safe mode, too.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1709

Inquiry About, Feb 13, 2016
  3. cannot find the "apply case review" on my suspension

i received a ban for trolling when it was a complete accident and i tried to do case review and would not work and now i cant find the button to do it.

ABOUT 64ZOMIEs, Feb 13, 2016
  4. CmmTch Win User

about bios???

CmmTch, Feb 13, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    not sure on your HP laptop but on my HP Desktop its F3 key to enter bios

OldMike65, Feb 13, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    Try this when starting your laptop. Press ESCAPE immediatly followed by F10.

Winuser, Feb 13, 2016
  7. essenbe Win User
    Different models use different codes. However, your user manual will tell you how to enter BIOS, or it usually tells you on the startup screen when the HP logo appears.

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

about bios???

1. about bios??? - Similar Threads - bios

2. I think i accidently deleted windows boot manager from my bios settings. So how to recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i accidently deleted windows boot manager from my bios settings. So how to recover it: I accidently deleted my pc windows boot manager from bios settings. How to recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-accidently-deleted-windows-boot-manager/db14ac1a-9fb2-41b3-9aee-0314325dbd99
  3. I think i accidently deleted windows boot manager from my bios settings. So how to recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i accidently deleted windows boot manager from my bios settings. So how to recover it: I accidently deleted my pc windows boot manager from bios settings. How to recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-accidently-deleted-windows-boot-manager/db14ac1a-9fb2-41b3-9aee-0314325dbd99
  4. Laptop Keyboard Not Working in Windows 11 Only Works in Safe Mode and BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Not Working in Windows 11 Only Works in Safe Mode and BIOS: Device Specs:Manufacturer: LenovoModel: Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop ideapad - Type 82BGSystem Specs:OS: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1185G7BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO EHCN81WW, 28-02-2024 The ProblemMy...
  5. Laptop Keyboard Not Working in Windows 11 Only Works in Safe Mode and BIOS

Laptop Keyboard Not Working in Windows 11 Only Works in Safe Mode and BIOS: Device Specs:Manufacturer: LenovoModel: Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop ideapad - Type 82BGSystem Specs:OS: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1185G7BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO EHCN81WW, 28-02-2024 The ProblemMy...
  6. HELP - Why is windows update trying to install Insyde - System - 1.0.0.8 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP - Why is windows update trying to install Insyde - System - 1.0.0.8 BIOS?: Windows update shows it's pending a restart to install "Insyde - System - 1.0.0.8."It appears to be a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI BIOS - but it is NOT the BIOS for my laptop!I did not ask windows update to do this, it just automatically installed it and the...
  7. HELP - Why is windows update trying to install Insyde - System - 1.0.0.8 BIOS?

HELP - Why is windows update trying to install Insyde - System - 1.0.0.8 BIOS?: Windows update shows it's pending a restart to install "Insyde - System - 1.0.0.8."It appears to be a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface UEFI BIOS - but it is NOT the BIOS for my laptop!I did not ask windows update to do this, it just automatically installed it and the...
  8. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hi, I have built a new system switching from AMD4 to AMD5 and I constantly get acpi bios error bsod. I have flashed the latest bios, bought new ram, used only one stick but it keeps looping bsod and restart.Attempted to install windows 11 from usb but it seems like the blue...
  9. ACPI BIOS ERROR

ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hi, I have built a new system switching from AMD4 to AMD5 and I constantly get acpi bios error bsod. I have flashed the latest bios, bought new ram, used only one stick but it keeps looping bsod and restart.Attempted to install windows 11 from usb but it seems like the blue...
  10. After i clear my hdd and reboot my pc i stacked in EUFI msi bios i cant open windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i clear my hdd and reboot my pc i stacked in EUFI msi bios i cant open windows: I searched in windows how to recognize my ssd as boot and my hdd as a storage because, because my hdd is my boot before and sata detect itI just bought a new ssd also detects sata but in "NVMe SSD Self test" is not supported and does not show in "fixed boot order...