Windows 10: About Browser

Discus and support About Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello,1. Is it possible to stop those Adds all over any site I open. Adds open anywhere on the page. I close one - two others open, it starts to drive... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

About Browser

Hello,1. Is it possible to stop those Adds all over any site I open. Adds open anywhere on the page. I close one - two others open, it starts to drive me crazy.2. What is the meaning of 'do not know how to name it', just managed to capture a short video attached here "Screen Capture Video.mp4". It appears while opening some sites - even yours. (As you can see, there is a remain of some add at the end of the video.) Please Change the files name from zip to mp4.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

:)

Motim, Oct 23, 2019

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 23, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

About Browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    About Browser Main.jpg

About Browser Refresh.jpg

About Browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Oct 23, 2019
  4. About Browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

About Browser

1. About Browser - Similar Threads - Browser

2. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  3. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Game crashing when running besides a browser

7. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  8. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  9. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  10. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...