Windows 10: About buying a new key !

Discus and support About buying a new key ! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have just build a pc from retailer & now want to buy windows for pc Is OEM key legal ? & yes does it get lifetime future updates ? & suggest me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Befocused ProductionFilms, Jan 3, 2021.

1. About buying a new key !

I have just build a pc from retailer

& now want to buy windows for pc

Is OEM key legal ? & yes does it get lifetime future updates ?

& suggest me which key I should get from the person who assembled my pc!

my windows is Windows 10 pro!

Please reply asap

Thanks

:)

Befocused ProductionFilms, Jan 3, 2021

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink About buying a new key ! ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 3, 2021
  4. About buying a new key !

Question about temperatures

Actually, I think that you should go with the Darknova's suggestion and try buying a new case first... it seems to be the most logical step to take before spending cash on new coolers *Smile About buying a new key ! :)

anticlutch, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

About buying a new key !

1. About buying a new key ! - Similar Threads - buying key

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  5. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  6. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  7. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  8. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...
  9. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...
  10. my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7: i am unable to buy a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-has-become-invalid-and-i-am-not/1fbd7629-9247-4d32-aa5c-ec437f51498f