Windows 10: About C:\Windows Old

Discus and support About C:\Windows Old in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is not about C:\Windows.old But if i try to delete or rename or use Disk Cleanup to remove the folder, it makes Windows Explorer crash and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by annatse1, Mar 23, 2019.

1. annatse1 Win User

About C:\Windows Old

This is not about C:\Windows.old

But if i try to delete or rename or use Disk Cleanup to remove the folder, it makes Windows Explorer crash and then I have to hard shutdown my PC in order to turn it off, how would I remove this 7.50 GB~ file?

:)

annatse1, Mar 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 23, 2019
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    About C:\Windows Old 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    About C:\Windows Old 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

1. About C:\Windows Old - Similar Threads - Old

2. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  3. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  4. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  6. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  7. why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?: My laptop was brand new last year and has the most up to date version of Windows. it is running in safe mode. I can download the file for pokemon tcg live installer but when i go to install it, it just says the app im trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app. This app...
  8. why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?

why cant i install pokemon tcg live on a year old laptop with windows 11 in S mode?: My laptop was brand new last year and has the most up to date version of Windows. it is running in safe mode. I can download the file for pokemon tcg live installer but when i go to install it, it just says the app im trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app. This app...
  9. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  10. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...