Windows 10: about chaps lock

Discus and support about chaps lock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to turn on chaps lock notification at display???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fadlieee2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. fadlieee2 Win User

about chaps lock

how to turn on chaps lock notification at display???

:)

fadlieee2, Oct 10, 2019
  2. samxiao Win User

PEAP , MS-CHAP v2 on E61

I was trying to make my E61 connect to a PEAP/MS-CHAP v2 wireless network

here is the setup my school gave it to me:

http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs/internet/getting_connected/wireless/securing_with_wpa.shtml

but I was not able to follow the steps and use it on my E61 setting

does anyone has experience using PEAP and MS-CHAP on E61 or any S60 series?
    Message Edited by on 11-Sep-200708:04 PM

samxiao, Oct 10, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 10, 2019
  4. about chaps lock

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

about chaps lock

1. about chaps lock - Similar Threads - chaps lock

2. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...: I didn't buy a new computer because I wanted to be forced to allow the Microsoft Corporation access to my computer anytime they want to violate my privacy. I also don't like being forced to have an active lock screen. The old CTRL-ALT-DEL worked just fine. Maybe I don't WANT...
  3. Folder lock Window 10 home version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder lock Window 10 home version: I am using window 10 home version, as I have 2 users login, how can I lock my folder from other user access, is there any free software I can use? If I use Veracrpt to lock my external hard disk of 2TB, do I need to create a volume also 2TB? where will be the encrypted...
  4. Locked out of Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Windows: So I got locked out of my computer and I cannot get back in. I only had one account and it was the administrator one.. My computer didn’t have a password as I never used it in public. One day I opened my computer and there was a password required, I guessed I set it by...
  5. after install may update system randomly locks up how to stop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after install may update system randomly locks up how to stop?: i have older lappy a hp Probook 6555b after i installed the may 2019 update it randomly locks up any way to stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-install-may-update-system-randomly-locks-up/df4d6fe8-61c3-49c4-9054-4fff1c808ac0
  6. Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen: I recently did a reinstall of Windows 10. I now get the warning "Choose Another Picture" when I attempt to use a newly downloaded picture for my lock screen. I can still use the pictures I had before the reinstall....
  7. Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...: My Google Chrome and lock screen report that some settings are being managed by my organization. This all started after an update and I haven't found anything that helps me. I'm using Windows 10 Home. It's a home only desktop computer, and I don't belong to any...
  8. Cat killed my CAP LOCK Beep sound :-(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cat killed my CAP LOCK Beep sound :-(: HP 13" Spectre X360 laptop 16g ram. Audio out of 3.5mm jack to powered speakers. Same problem going to 2 extra monitors HDMI Splitter to 29" LG UltraWide and 34"Curved Samsung monitors. I can get audio through them too under hdmi. She walked across my keyboard and no longer...
  9. Picture on Lock Screen

Picture on Lock Screen: Windows 10 is updated but the picture on the lock screen is always the same and doesn't change. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/7d95faa5-7fe0-4ef5-9db4-af80bd1a91d2
  10. Having issues with my lock screen

Having issues with my lock screen: Hi I have issues with my lock screen. I'v tried so many things like scanning my system for check if there any corrupted file , disable lock screen and enable it again, reinstall the windows spotlight, check the power settings, check the screen saver, but noting work. The...