Windows 10: About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow.

Discus and support About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, Qos Packet Scheduler Limit bandwidth problem. Adjust the Internet Bandwidth Settings Since windows 10, by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EddieMak, Feb 4, 2019.

1. EddieMak Win User

About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow.

About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, Qos Packet Scheduler Limit bandwidth problem.

Adjust the Internet Bandwidth Settings

Since windows 10, by default, reserves 20% of the internet bandwidth for the system applications and its operating system.

But i have found in the Win10 pro Chinese version. the default setting is 80%. it's let the internet speed very slow..

Solution:

1.Click on Enable. or Disable

2.Change the Value from 80 to 0.

After apply the new setting. it will resolved.

:)

EddieMak, Feb 4, 2019

2. Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

Dear Community,

I am getting a very slow speed internet after updating to 1809.

I raised the issue Microsoft but have heard from them, it's been more than 45 days.

I am on 100 Mbps plan, I am getting the speed on my mobile phone but on my laptop, I am getting max download speed of 5 Mbps and upload around 30 Mbps.

I have tried updating the driver but it says I am on latest version.

Please, help.

Best,

H

HARSHITGOEL07, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Feb 4, 2019
  4. About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow.

Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Close the Peer to Peer Update Process on Your PC to Fix Slow Internet after Windows 10 Update

Shut down the peer to peer update process on your PC. That is to say, you need to close the channel which you can download applications and system updates from other PC’s connected to the server since it limits your internet bandwidth seeding to other users.

Step 1. Click Start menu and then type Settings to open it.

Step 2. Select “Update and Security“.

Step 3. Click the “Advanced Options” tab.

Step 4. Click the option “Choose How Updates are Delivered".

Step 5. Turn off the On button.

2. Adjust the Internet Bandwidth Settings

Since windows 10, by default, reserves 20% of the internet bandwidth for the system applications and its operating system, you can’t browse or surf on the internet with 100% internet connection. This solution speeds up the dropping internet speed by trimming
    down the bandwidth which is reserved for Windows 10 and system applications. Follow the step-by-step guide to tackle slow internet after Windows 10 Update.

Step 1. Press Windows shortcut keys Win + R to open Run dialog box.

Step 2. Type gpedit.msc and then hit OK.

Step 3. Give permissions. A pop-up window will open with title of Group Policy.

Step 4. Click on Computer Configuration on the right side of the window.

Step 5. Navigate to: Administrative Templates -> Network – > Qos Packet Scheduler – > Limit reservable bandwidth.

Step 6. Click on Enable.

Step 7. Change the Value from 20 to 0.

Step 8. Apply and then click OK.

3. Disable Window Auto-Tuning

Window Auto-Tuning which is enabled by default improves performance for programs by receiving TCP data over a network. Slower internet speed after Windows 10 Update could hit your computer when Window Auto-Tuning feature is “ON”. While luckily, you can disable
    Windows Auto-Tuning level to improve the internet speed for the Windows 10 update. Use administrator privileges to process the following steps.

Step 1. Press Win + X and then select Command Prompt (Admin).

Step 2. Type the command netsh interface tcp show global in the window.

Step 3. Check for Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level and if it is normal, you will need to disable it.

Step 4. Type the command netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled to disable it.

You can perform an internet speed test to see whether those adjustments improve your internet speed or not. If not, you can re-enable the Window Auto-Tuning level by typing the command netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal in the Command Prompt (Admin).

Source:

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-slo...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow.

1. About Chinese version Win10 Pro 1809, the internet speed very slow. - Similar Threads - Chinese version Win10

2. Internet speed is very slow in edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed is very slow in edge: Recently i faced a very fu*king disgusting problem . My internet speed specially download speed is good enough but in edge it cant even cross 20kb/ps where my actual speed is nearly 50mb/ps . Please help me fast , i have some very important work !!...
  3. Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet

Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet: Hello, yesterday I posted a question which was fixed but only lasted a couple minutes, then the problem came back. My download speed is stuck on 2MB/s but I used to get around 20MB/s, and my internet speed is around 160mbps. According to the reply from the previous question I...
  4. Very Slow Internet Upload speed on Dell Laptop

Very Slow Internet Upload speed on Dell Laptop: Hi, We are trying to track down the cause of a very slow upload speed on one of our laptops running Windows 10. We have ruled out network issues by doing tests with several of our other home devices and get consistently good download and upload speeds at around 35mbps down/...
  5. After windows update internet speed is very slow

After windows update internet speed is very slow: Hi Team, Recently i have updated Windows 10 ( Auto-update), after that iam experiencing slowness in my internet connection, The internet speed on laptop is not even touching more than 10 Mbps And from my mobile handset it goes upto 30 Mbps. My laptop network adapter...
  6. Slow Internet Speeds after Windows Update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow Internet Speeds after Windows Update 1809: Be advised your internet download speed as tested at speedtest.net or fast.com may drop to around 5Mbps after Windows update 1809 is applied. Your upload speed will remain unaffected. The fix is to update your network card/chip drivers. This problem should have been...
  7. Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809: Dear Community, I am getting a very slow speed internet after updating to 1809. I raised the issue Microsoft but have heard from them, it's been more than 45 days. I am on 100 Mbps plan, I am getting the speed on my mobile phone but on my laptop, I am getting max...
  8. WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast

WiFi very slow while Internet speed is fast: I have 3 Windows 10 machines, including one laptop/tablet. I can get Internet download speeds of 63 mbps and upload speeds of 11 mbps on my laptop using a 802.11N connection with a DLink DIR-842 router. The router's specs are AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps...
  9. Internet connection very slow, speed normal.

Internet connection very slow, speed normal.: Running version 11099 6a bit Pro Firefox Avast premium Router Asus AC1900 Please note system specs are for another computer. Firefox is running at it's normal speed but when I try to connect to ANY website it seems to take forever to connect. My wife's laptop...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow: I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on my W7 laptop. The install went well, no problems to report. Since then my broadband speed has suffered badly. I've just tested the speed - the download speed is 1.6mbps and upload speed 0.29mbps. It's not just my laptop suffering,...