Windows 10: about "Click&Clean" in chrome

Discus and support about "Click&Clean" in chrome in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will the program "Click&Clean" in chrome is good to have on my PC or it can be harmful 4 my PC security or it's smot fonction? I have HP laptop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sarah2p, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Sarah2p Win User

about "Click&Clean" in chrome

Will the program "Click&Clean" in chrome is good to have on my PC or it can be harmful 4 my PC security or it's smot fonction?

I have HP laptop with windows 10.

:)

Sarah2p, Apr 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Dave____J Win User

chrome will not open

IK reinstalled the KB and a Silverlight update, no luck. I tried to remove chrome , again, using the suggested tool. Chrome was not on the list, I selected not listed. It wanted the product code. A quick internet search did not find it. I removed chrome
    using the add and remove programs.,reinstalled chrome and ran the clean up tool, no malware. chrome now opens.. I have signed in and it is working. The second removal worked. thx

Dave____J, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. about "Click&Clean" in chrome - Similar Threads - Click&Clean chrome

2. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  3. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  4. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  5. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  6. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  7. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  8. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  9. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  10. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...