Windows 10: about computer security from threats.

Discus and support about computer security from threats. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a new laptop a month ago. Now I am repeatedly shown the massage 'Windows defender found threats'. I haven't run any third party... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by monir_618, Oct 6, 2020.

1. monir_618 Win User

about computer security from threats.

Hi,

I have bought a new laptop a month ago. Now I am repeatedly shown the massage 'Windows defender found threats'. I haven't run any third party programs yet. A few days ago my pc shut down and restarted by itself in a while. How should I fix the issue. about computer security from threats. 36c4da98-6cf1-43b0-a56a-de42b74d4da3?upload=true.png

someone please help me in this issue. Thanks in advance.

Monir Hossain

:)

monir_618, Oct 6, 2020

2. security threat

Biswa66,

Please stay with this thread
    security threat
    try the suggestions and

post your results.

Don't start yet another new thread about this

hacktool: win32/autokms issue.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Biswa66 Win User
    security threat

* Merged *

tried all possible steps. no resul defender security centre continues to give notification about the same threat again again C:\Windows\Temp\SppExtComObjHook.dll.. when try to find this
    path it shows nothing is there in c drive like that. tell me how can I get rid of it?

Biswa66, Oct 6, 2020
  4. about computer security from threats.

Worst Threat to Internet Security: Human Error

Frightened by the sheer multitude of ways that a corporate network could be crippled, a consulting firm took it upon themselves to investigate the most harrowing threats to technology on the planet. Deloitte (the aforementioned consulting firm) discovered that while viruses and spyware were all well and good, the worst threat is much harder to control: human error. Anything ranging from a simple malware infection to a complete system take-down could by caused by an employee who presses the wrong button on the wrong day. Coincidentally, companies fear human error more than any other problem. 91% of survey respondents claimed they were worried about human error, while a comparatively paltry 28% were worried about contractor/third-party software.

Source: Neowin.net

zekrahminator, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

about computer security from threats.

1. about computer security from threats. - Similar Threads - computer security threats

2. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  3. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  4. SECURITY THREAT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. About the Windows Security Virus & Threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the Windows Security Virus & Threat protection: I have checked the Virus & Threat Protection and there is a thread Trojan Virus detected. and then use 'Quick Scan' to scan the computer. The 'Start Action' comes up. I press it, but it just keep looping with the Virus still here. May I ask what can I do in order to remove...
  6. About the Windows Security Virus & Threat protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About the Windows Security Virus & Threat protection: I have checked the Virus & Threat Protection and there is a thread Trojan Virus detected. and then use 'Quick Scan' to scan the computer. The 'Start Action' comes up. I press it, but it just keep looping with the Virus still here. May I ask what can I do in order to remove...
  7. security threat

security threat: is danielgm.net cloudcompare software a security threat ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-threat/19808438-5e63-49d1-9f2b-fb3787d79e78
  8. Learning about Security and Computers

Learning about Security and Computers: Hello, I am an College student whos looking to learn about computer security and about PC and software in general. The only experience I have is playing around with my Windows 10 Laptop, which ive done quite a bit, but i want to know if their is anyway to really learn about...
  9. Locked Computer due to security threat

Locked Computer due to security threat: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  10. Security warnings about potential threats

Security warnings about potential threats: I have recently been getting warnings about files that are part of a backup set for another device (a Windows tablet). How do I get this device (desktop) to stop scanning backup set files for another device? [ATTACH]...