Windows 10: about converting multiple pages to pdf format

Discus and support about converting multiple pages to pdf format in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; YESTERDAY I TRIED TO CONVERT SOME PICS OF MY NOTES IN A PDF FORMAT BUT ITS CONVERTING THEM IN WRONG ORDER. HOW CAN I CONVERT THEM IN THAT ORDER WHICH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DIXITN RAJPUROHIT, Jan 11, 2020.

1. about converting multiple pages to pdf format

YESTERDAY I TRIED TO CONVERT SOME PICS OF MY NOTES IN A PDF FORMAT BUT ITS CONVERTING THEM IN WRONG ORDER.

HOW CAN I CONVERT THEM IN THAT ORDER WHICH I WANT

:)

DIXITN RAJPUROHIT, Jan 11, 2020
  2. digibucc Win User

Converting to PDF?

you may consider converting to another format, like tiff. simply because there is a tool (though $30) here that says it can batch convert pln to tiff. then you can batch convert the tiffs to pdf - sounds bad but the difference being that tiffs will be higher quality than the pdfs nitro makes, and printing to pdf for example you will have control over the quality and then they should look better.

digibucc, Jan 11, 2020
  3. How to convert word document to PDF without formating the table of content

Steps to Convert MS Word Document to PDF Format (Windows & Mac)

Many a time we need to submit documents in the PDF format. So, knowing the steps to perform the task is very important for all. Here, we have explained the steps in details for both the Windows and the Mac users. Read the further lines to learn how to convert word document to PDF.

Windows:

At first, open the MS Word file that you want to convert to PDF. After that, click on the File tab, that is at the upper section of the window. Next, select Export. Further, click on "Create PDF/XPS Document", that is at the upper left-hand side of the window. After that, click on Create PDF/XPS. Now, a window will pop-up, it enables you to select a location where you want to save the file is in the form of PDF. Lastly, name the file and tap on the Enter key.

Mac:

Launch the MS Word file at first. Next, click on the File tab that is at the top section of the window. After that, click on the "Save As" option under the menu. Now, edit the file name and then select a location where you want to Save. Also, drop-down the menu for File Format, and under the available options select PDF. Lastly, click on the Export button.

Change Word Document to PDF via Google Drive

Open Google Drive. If you are not signed in to your Google Account then enter the details for that to continue the process. Now, at the left-hand side of the Google Drive window you will see New with an additional symbol, click on it. After that, select the "File upload" option from the menu, and then select the Word document by navigating to its location. Further, click on the Open button. When the file gets uploaded, open the Word document. Next, click on File, and then hit on the "Download as" option. Lastly, select PDF Document (.pdf) to complete the task.

Juan Smith, Jan 11, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

about converting multiple pages to pdf format

Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

about converting multiple pages to pdf format

1. about converting multiple pages to pdf format - Similar Threads - converting multiple pages

2. PDF x converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF x converter: Can’t open pdf x converter Just bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-x-converter/a211e831-3bdb-4f18-b0cf-62639ddcc6fb
  3. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  4. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  5. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  7. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  8. Converting HLP files in Windows 10 to PDF or a usable format

Converting HLP files in Windows 10 to PDF or a usable format: I have an older program that has the .hlp file format. I'm stuck and can't use it as I use Windows 10. Alot of the 'free' converters do nothing. Any help in the forum?...
  9. convert pdf to zip

convert pdf to zip: convert pdf to zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-pdf-to-zip/b8e0d014-f3ab-4beb-b8bb-35dbb24c0ae4"
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1