Windows 10: About display drive

Discus and support About display drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing problem about my display drive a lot, after using it almost half an hour it starts blinking and then one message comes as your display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DEVESH PANDEY, Feb 24, 2020.

1. About display drive

I am facing problem about my display drive a lot, after using it almost half an hour it starts blinking and then one message comes as your display drive of microsoft is not working properly update it but when i m updating the drive it says u r already updated the latest one. This problem is coming all the time so plz can u suggest me the solution on which i can work to resolve my problem.

Also one problem is there that when i m resetting my pc it starts but after 40% it tells that some errors may occured fr resetting your pc so resolve this problem too.

:)

DEVESH PANDEY, Feb 24, 2020
  2. little cat, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 24, 2020
  4. About display drive

Display drive stopped.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

The issue could be related to Display drivers then please try the steps provided to uninstall the
    Display Adapter from Device Manager, uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

About display drive

1. About display drive - Similar Threads - display drive

2. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  3. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  6. Empty Drives Displaying Despite Checking "Hide empty drives"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Drives Displaying Despite Checking "Hide empty drives": Even though I have "Hide empty drives" checked as I have always empty drives still show in Explorer's right pane.sfc /scannow command was invoked....
  7. Empty Drives Displaying Despite Checking "Hide empty drives"

Empty Drives Displaying Despite Checking "Hide empty drives": Even though I have "Hide empty drives" checked as I have always empty drives still show in Explorer's right pane.sfc /scannow command was invoked....
  8. USB Drives are displaying wrong Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Drives are displaying wrong Icon: Since a quite a while I have an issue with my icons. In Windows Explorer, some USB drives will show the icon of my Webcam. Instead of the normal external drive icon.I have already deleted the icon cache files, by following the instructions in a related...
  9. USB Drives are displaying wrong Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Drives are displaying wrong Icon: Since a quite a while I have an issue with my icons. In Windows Explorer, some USB drives will show the icon of my Webcam. Instead of the normal external drive icon.I have already deleted the icon cache files, by following the instructions in a related...
  10. USB Drives are displaying wrong Icon