Windows 10: about Download an unverified apps

Discus and support about Download an unverified apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello , how yall doing? can someone help me ? I wanna download Visual studio code but they wont let me do it how can I fix this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by and John, Jan 19, 2020.

1. and John Win User

about Download an unverified apps

Hello , how yall doing? can someone help me ? I wanna download Visual studio code but they wont let me do it how can I fix this problem

:)

and John, Jan 19, 2020

2. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jan 19, 2020
  3. jlm436 Win User
    unverified publisher

ok to open or file from unverified publisher of 'sync.js' ?

jlm436, Jan 19, 2020
  4. about Download an unverified apps

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

about Download an unverified apps

1. about Download an unverified apps - Similar Threads - Download unverified apps

2. I can’t download "unverified" apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download "unverified" apps.: I’ve tried to find the setting for it it and it doesn’t pop up I’ve turned off safe mode and even turned on developer mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-unverified-apps/30f2bc1c-2f09-4fb8-9d6b-be2e06e4a0e1
  3. I can’t download "unverified" apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t download "unverified" apps.: I’ve tried to find the setting for it it and it doesn’t pop up I’ve turned off safe mode and even turned on developer mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-unverified-apps/30f2bc1c-2f09-4fb8-9d6b-be2e06e4a0e1
  4. how to download unverified app when there is no choose where to get this app option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download unverified app when there is no choose where to get this app option: its not showing in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-unverified-app-when-there-is-no/ba7878e5-7400-4c50-a041-f57419aca467
  5. how to download unverified app when there is no choose where to get this app option

how to download unverified app when there is no choose where to get this app option: its not showing in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-unverified-app-when-there-is-no/ba7878e5-7400-4c50-a041-f57419aca467
  6. Unverified app, change your app recommendation settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unverified app, change your app recommendation settings: I am downloading something and it's telling me to change my app recommendation settings, but the option isn't available anwhere I look. I've looked at other similar questions, and I can't find the setting still. I'm using Windows 10 ver 1903, and the setting isn't where it...
  7. "Unverified App: Change Your App Recommendation Settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Unverified App: Change Your App Recommendation Settings": Hey i need some help, i'm trying my best to change my app recommendation settings and it isn't their and i've went to see if i'm in S mode and i'm not? Im completely updated and not in S mode but the option to change the settings isn't their at all. Does any body gave an idea...
  8. I want the limited (S) version of Pro so I can download unverified third party apps such as...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want the limited (S) version of Pro so I can download unverified third party apps such as...: I've heard that on unactivated windows 10 home you can download the S version of pro which allows you to download chrome, which is all I need. Is this true, and If so, how do you go about it?...
  9. Installing Unverified Certificate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Unverified Certificate: Hello *Cool my new pay VPN service asked me to install a certificate on my pc as well as my iphone if I wanted to use the service. My iphone tells me its not verified and I do not recall that being the case when installing on my pc. I have been reading and it seems to be a...
  10. Unverified App Attempts to Install After Every Restart

Unverified App Attempts to Install After Every Restart: Every time I restart my PC for the past month or so I get the standard prompt "The app you're trying to install isn't a verified app from the Store." This notification only offers the two options of installing the app anyways or getting a similar app from the App Store. No...