Windows 10: about downloading music

Discus and support about downloading music in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi there there is now law saying you can not down load music as its not copied I pay for the inter net and lot of money I think every should stich the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidgriffiths7, Jun 13, 2019.

1. about downloading music

hi there there is now law saying you can not down load music as its not copied

I pay for the inter net and lot of money I think every should stich the net of if this keeps going on by stoping people down loading music that is worth no money to any one

:)

davidgriffiths7, Jun 13, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile about downloading music :)

farlex85, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jun 13, 2019
  4. about downloading music

How do I download (music)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are trying to download songs from Groove Music, follow the steps provided below:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Click on Get music from store in the left bottom of the Groove music screen.
    • It will navigate you to Windows Store and you can download your favorite song from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

about downloading music

1. about downloading music - Similar Threads - downloading music

2. I want to add musics documents downloads pictures tab to this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to add musics documents downloads pictures tab to this pc: I changed the documents downloads music pictures videos folders to another partions to when im on windows 10 i updated to windows 11 i cant see these tabs in this pc in wndows 11...
  3. I want to add musics documents downloads pictures tab to this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to add musics documents downloads pictures tab to this pc: I changed the documents downloads music pictures videos folders to another partions to when im on windows 10 i updated to windows 11 i cant see these tabs in this pc in wndows 11...
  4. how to move hi-res music from downloads folder to Windows Media player library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move hi-res music from downloads folder to Windows Media player library: how do I move hi res music from the downloads folder to the Windows Media player library?I don't know why I couldn't download this music from the Audiophile Society to my phone, I did once with free music but not this time with paid music. So I had to download it to my laptop...
  5. how to move hi-res music from downloads folder to Windows Media player library

how to move hi-res music from downloads folder to Windows Media player library: how do I move hi res music from the downloads folder to the Windows Media player library?I don't know why I couldn't download this music from the Audiophile Society to my phone, I did once with free music but not this time with paid music. So I had to download it to my laptop...
  6. Why can't I download music to my phone in Win 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download music to my phone in Win 11.: Why has Microsoft made this so difficult. Phone is paired but can't connect or phone says connected then starts looking for a "CODE". Win 7 worked then MS tried to copy Apple and messed it up. Says paired but can't connect??? I have read everything I can online and even...
  7. Why can't I download music to my phone in Win 11.

Why can't I download music to my phone in Win 11.: Why has Microsoft made this so difficult. Phone is paired but can't connect or phone says connected then starts looking for a "CODE". Win 7 worked then MS tried to copy Apple and messed it up. Says paired but can't connect??? I have read everything I can online and even...
  8. Downloaded music not opening in sound editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded music not opening in sound editor: If I play the song it will work fine but when I try to open it in an external editor it will either be blank or broken. Is this an intent to protect authors and their music from being remixed or did I download some audio from some **** website?...
  9. Downloaded music not opening in sound editor

Downloaded music not opening in sound editor: If I play the song it will work fine but when I try to open it in an external editor it will either be blank or broken. Is this an intent to protect authors and their music from being remixed or did I download some audio from some **** website?...
  10. windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player wont play or download music from itunes, what can I do to fix that?: I tried Cyberlink apps and Windows Media Player but can't play or download music from itunes to the two apps because of codec issues, how can I change that?...