Windows 10: About FFmpeg.exe program

Discus and support About FFmpeg.exe program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, for the first time, I used ffmpeg.exe while making some dvd, (and this thanks to a member of this forum). I started a search in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

About FFmpeg.exe program

Hello,
    Recently, for the first time, I used ffmpeg.exe while making some dvd, (and this thanks to
    a member of this forum).
    I started a search in my pc and found in 5 programs ffmpeg.exe, each one is different from
    the other, by size and version. Which one is the right one ?
    This question is just for knowledge.
    Here attached a screenshot of the findings.

About FFmpeg.exe program [​IMG]

Thanks for answers.

:)

Motim, Oct 31, 2016
  2. sshopke Win User

ffmpeg.exe not working. error messages...any thoughts on fixing it without adding a virus?

Recently installed a AVStoDVD program file from a reputable source. Now receiving ffmpeg.exe not working. However, it looks as if Microsoft Office 2010 Professional did some type of update, because all my installation files are given a date that is only
    two days old. (today is 3/19/17) I didn't reinstall my Microsoft Office, nor did I receive an update notice....is it a virus? I have virus detection and Windows Defender on... however, googling the ffmpeg.exe, it seems it is an easy target for hackers......

sshopke, Oct 31, 2016
  3. mrcoolboy Win User
    about programming software

hello guys !

have any programing software like c language or c++ for nokia E51?

mrcoolboy, Oct 31, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

About FFmpeg.exe program

FFmpeg is a widely respected Open Source video processing package and licenced under GNU public licences. As such, FFmpeg and its libraries are often used by other software developers (particularly in the Open Source community) as part of their products (why reinvent the wheel?). Your DVDStyler (also GNU-licenced OS software) uses FFmpeg for its video processing. Your other software packages have done the same, though each may have included a different revision of FFmpeg. Note also that each package may have only included those parts of FFmpeg's libraries that it needs.

Which one should you use? Well, I'd advise none of them. Better to download a full copy of the latest revision direct from FFmpeg.org themselves. That way you'll have all the libraries plus the FFplay utility - very useful for previewing your processing as it takes all the same command options as FFmpeg. FFplay is unlikely to have been included in any of those software packages you list.

About FFmpeg (the download link is 4th down on the left)

Bree, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

About FFmpeg.exe program

1. About FFmpeg.exe program - Similar Threads - FFmpeg exe program

2. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  3. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  4. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remote desktop disconnection and ffmpeg acquisition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote desktop disconnection and ffmpeg acquisition: Hi to everyone.I experienced a recurring problem after disconnection from several remote pc witch acquire video with ffmpeg from AV USB interfaces. Seems to be remote desktop take control of the audio input device not the video despite of the existing connection to ffmpeg....
  6. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Start an exe program in FreeDOS?: Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker. Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for another way? Do I have to drag extra files onto the stick or is there a possibility? Picture as attachment...
  7. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...
  8. General question about ffmpeg

in Windows 10 Support
    General question about ffmpeg: Hello, I am just curious and could not find an answer, so I'll ask here, please. Have some multimedia programs (video and audio) all portables. Each one has "ffmpeg,exe" in its folder. But file sizes are different: 269 kb to 448 kb, and one even 34,334 kb. Recently downloaded...
  9. Need Help Installing FFmpeg Converter

Need Help Installing FFmpeg Converter: Hello, I'm not having success installing the FFmpeg Converter on my PC. I was following the instructions posted here. How to Install FFmpeg on Windows: 10 Steps (with Pictures) After I thought I installed it I got this message. [img] When I checked some other...
  10. Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications: It is important to Microsoft that developers can leverage open-source software when building apps for Windows. As part of this effort we’re very pleased to announce FFmpeg support for Window 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows 10 applications. What is FFmpeg? FFmpeg is a...