Windows 10: About Fortnite The Problem I Wanna Install It On My Pc But Its Telling Choose A Device To...

Discus and support About Fortnite The Problem I Wanna Install It On My Pc But Its Telling Choose A Device To... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pls checkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StevrMortin, Jul 25, 2021.

1. About Fortnite The Problem I Wanna Install It On My Pc But Its Telling Choose A Device To...

pls checkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:)

StevrMortin, Jul 25, 2021

2. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App

Hi all,

So I normally play the game Fortnite on my PC through the Epic Games Launcher in order to play with my friends on Xbox One (I normally play PS4 but can't play cross-plat between the consoles). Because I play with a controller and some of my friends don't
    enjoy playing on PC servers, they gave me the suggestion to download Fortnite from the Windows Store and play the game through the Xbox app that came built in with my PC.

When I tried installing Fortnite, I was halted with a notification asking where to I'd like to install, followed by text saying I didn't have any applicable devices linked.

How do I solve this problem since I don't have an Xbox One? Can I use my brothers Xbox One IP Address even if he already has Fortnite downloaded and his own Live account? Can I somehow download it to my PC?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Conner Dawson, Jul 25, 2021
  4. About Fortnite The Problem I Wanna Install It On My Pc But Its Telling Choose A Device To...

Fortnite Download

I want to download fortnite on my pc, but when I go to download it, its saying "pick where you want to install

. It looks like you don't have any applicable devise(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. (then in blue) Get more info on your device list."

Iv tried two of my other accounts and still not working.

Can anyone help??

RylanBurton, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

About Fortnite The Problem I Wanna Install It On My Pc But Its Telling Choose A Device To...

1. About Fortnite The Problem I Wanna Install It On My Pc But Its Telling Choose A Device To... - Similar Threads - Fortnite Problem Wanna

2. I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.: I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.HI I AM A OLD WINDOWS USER BUT MY COMPUTER IS NOT TOO MUCH HIGH TECH , SO MY CURRENT WINDOWS IS GOING WELL IN MY COMPUTER. I ALSO TRIED WINDOWS HACK OR MODIFIED VERSIONS BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT I...
  3. I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.: I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.HI I AM A OLD WINDOWS USER BUT MY COMPUTER IS NOT TOO MUCH HIGH TECH , SO MY CURRENT WINDOWS IS GOING WELL IN MY COMPUTER. I ALSO TRIED WINDOWS HACK OR MODIFIED VERSIONS BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT I...
  4. I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. its about my pc loging in password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    its about my pc loging in password: when I put my pc login password it is not working it tells me that I can fix it account.live.com or i can reset the password on account.live.com/password/reset so i go changed the password but it only changed the password to login into MS account i am attaching the photo so...
  6. Hello, i wanna help with the issue of my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, i wanna help with the issue of my pc: Hello to all small premise my english is bad so please don't correct me, i've got my first pc and i built it my specs are: Gigabyte RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB OC, Ryzen 5 3600 3.6ghz (base clock) 4.2ghz (overclock) 2x8 gb ram DDR4 3000mhz boosted to 3066, MSI B450 TOMAHAWK Max, PSU...
  7. i wanna install my windows on new ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i wanna install my windows on new ssd: i wanna install ssd on my laptop, i would like to put my windows in it, how do i do that, i dont have windows's disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-install-my-windows-on-new-ssd/9a3a3612-6d3b-4a6f-a2a2-c1a8c352a712
  8. its about usb device not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    its about usb device not recognized: so im trying to find out how to fix this but any way I bought a new mic and I used it for 2 weeks now and its stop playing the sound the lights were working but I couldn't hear or listen to anything , I looked up how to fix it but its not working I used trouble shotting and...
  9. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing: fortnite download is not showing all my devices to download on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-fortnite-on-a-different-device-then/ccd0879b-7b5b-4503-aae6-90ad8982c3f2
  10. fortnite for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite for PC: I am trying to download a pc version of fortnite for my son. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-for-pc/0b9e2be7-afd7-4685-83a2-7c57af745b8e