Windows 10: about fresh start

Discus and support about fresh start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; will i lose my onenote"s notes if i fresh start my window 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmitkumarVm, Jun 1, 2020.

1. about fresh start

will i lose my onenote"s notes if i fresh start my window 10 laptop

:)

AmitkumarVm, Jun 1, 2020

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Start fresh

No "start fresh" messages, but the list of favorite sites is different. I don't even know how to make the old list come back. I asked once and was told that is a Microsoft secret.

KramdenAntiVirus, Jun 1, 2020
  4. about fresh start

fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

faheemabrahams, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

about fresh start

1. about fresh start - Similar Threads - fresh start

2. Should I do a "keep my file and restart" or "Fresh start"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Should I do a "keep my file and restart" or "Fresh start": Hello, my Windows 10 is running slow and says update files are missing and same with the touch screen driver. I am here to ask that which 1 is better to do. "Keep my files and restart" or Fresh start?" Well I will leave to you guys!...
  3. Windows 10 fresh start is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh start is not working: Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please...
  4. Does Fresh Start create a brand new registry?

Does Fresh Start create a brand new registry?: I just read a couple of articles about the "Fresh Start" feature in Windows 10. I'm aware of all the precautions I should take if I choose to use the tool. But neither article mentioned whether it will produce a totally new registry. I'm asking because I upgraded from...
  5. Windows 10 version 2004: Fresh Start is not gone, it is just somewhere else

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004: Fresh Start is not gone, it is just somewhere else: Some Windows 10 users noticed that the operating system's Fresh Start option was not there anymore after the upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. The company introduced Fresh Start back in 2016 to install a clean version of the operating system right from the Settings...
  6. Question about Windows fresh start.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows fresh start.: I want to know which files might get deleted from this feature. Will this affect my steam installations if they are not installed in c drive? Will this affect the files in documents and downloads folder? I have several softwares installed which are not from the windows app...
  7. Unable to Fresh Start from windows security after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Fresh Start from windows security after 2004 update: After the 2004 update, if I try to fresh start the device through windows security the get started option takes me to the Microsoft help page. submitted by /u/abhinavchandoli [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Start waiting for input

Windows 10 Fresh Start waiting for input: I started Fresh Start and it ran up to the point where it asks "Choose your keyboard layout". It sits waiting for an input. The USB wireless keyboard and mouse that are fitted are ignored, presumably because it is expecting a PS2 mouse and keyboard. it is relatively old...
  9. cant fresh start on my windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant fresh start on my windows 10: when i run fresh start i get the do you allow this app to make changes to your device but when i click yes it just disappears with nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-fresh-start-on-my-windows-10/833eeaf4-47ef-4c28-8ac5-62fd1b97bece
  10. there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop: I tried to fresh start my laptop because it has become sluggish, so I followed all the steps to fresh start but I am not getting get started option...